April 2012 Weddings

Thumprint Guest Book - Awww

I bought a regular guest book but I'm gonna return it!  Instead I found this awesome thumbprint (customizable as you can see) drawing we can get framed. I'm sure you all know about it.  Here's a pic of the sample. Isn't it cute!

Re: Thumprint Guest Book - Awww

• Very cute!
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the idea of thumbprint guestbooks, but just a reminder - keep some kindof wipes next to the pic - this way people can wipe their thumb right away.  I have a friend who did this (and still had wipes) and by the end of the night ended up w/ ink on her dress - someone obviously didn't get it all off then hugged her. She was so upset. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love unique guest book ideas! Ditto PP about the wipes. 

We are using the autograph frames, that way we can hang them up in our home afterwards. We also thought of doing the same with a guitar, since FI loves to play and we both love music, but the frames were cheaper. =D
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • edited December 2011

That's what I'm doing, except i'm drawing my own!!
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There's one on etsy with a flower stamp that I love, especially because it's a spring wedding... this reminds me that I need to crack down and order it! Eek, four months and counting! 
  • A tip for cleaning ink off thumbs- go to a drugstore and buy a box of single alcohol wipes like you see in the hospital/dr.'s office. I do baby's footprints after they're born, and the alochol swabs work very well to remove the ink. Some napkins might be good too, in addition to the alcohol. Just have a little trash can there so you don't end up with alcohol swabs/wrappers all over the place!
  • great tips everyone, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards