Maryland-Baltimore

Reception

My wedding colors are fushia or either hot pink and silver. I am trying to figure out best table combination and chair colors and sash. Dont forget head table and gift and cake table also.

Re: Reception

• ...I always thought fuschia was hot pink, can you clarify the color combos you are considering?  It sounds like,1 pink, or 2 pink and silver, is that correct?
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  •  I pink fushia and silver.
  • What about a white or ivory tablecloth with a fuschia runner, fuschia napkins and fuschia chair sash.

Are you planning on renting chivari chairs?  If so you can get them in silver so no chair cover will be needed.  If not I would do a white or ivory chair cover to match your base tablecloth.

Then to add in silver have you given any thought in renting or buying silver chargers?  Michael's always has a lot of them if you choose to buy.  And then use other accents such as silver votive holders and silver vases for your flowers and mirrors to really bring in the silver color.

Here is an example...

Or you could just use a silver pintuck tablecloth with silver napkins and black chair covers (or silver chivari chairs) and silver sashes and put all the fuschia into your flower arrangements so that they really pop against the table setup.

Here is an example:

• Who is your caterer?  We got our linens through our caterer.  During one of my meetings the consultant brought a ton of linens and we played with them until I found what I liked the best.

So my suggestion is to get some samples of different linen fabrics and play around until you will figure out what you like the best.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  •  I am thinking of using silver tablecloths and colored napkins, chairs are silver got samples from Martins today to look at.
  •  I am from the Baltimore MD area has anyone had makeup done by Monica Cook  Artistery or know of a very good makeup Artist in this area.  I am African American if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance for your responses.

• edited September 2012
    Does anyone know a good makeup artist in baltinore area? I am african american if that helps. I also need a hair dresser open on Sundays, wedding on Sunday evening.
  • Does anyone do or  know of someone who does reasonable priced custom card boxes in Baltimore or surronding area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards