California-Los Angeles

Hair and makeup artist recommendations?

Hello everyone!  I am still looking for a haria nd makeup artist for our 5/14/11 wedding. We live near Long BEach, any suggestions?  I had a horrible, horrible hair and makeup trial last Sunday!  Felt scammed!  So I am discouraged now and want to find someone who will do a great job!! 

Re: Hair and makeup artist recommendations?

• jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend my makeup artist....Kelly and her lead artists are all very talented:

http://blog.kellyzhang.com/

She really highlights your features w/o making you look like you are wearing alot of makeup.  At the end of the day, you still wanna like look like yourself, but a prettier version! 

Not sure if she is booked tho, I booked her like 9 months in advance.  Good luck!
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get in touch with Moira Taylor. She did my makeup for my engagement pics and my wedding.

She is so nice and really talented. Tell her Melissa sent you.

www.moirataylor.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am using http://www.nicholeshockley.com

I haven't used her yet but my friend seen her work on 4 brides and recommended her.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly reccomend Nicole DeAnne. She did my hair & makeup as well as my bridesmaids & mom & we were all very happy.
  • erohnererohner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much for the recommendations!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    There is a girl named Lauren...she is amazing...email me if you want her info scubadubagirl@yahoo.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katbagginskatbaggins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you still need someone check out a friend of mine - she'll be doing my hair and makeup, and she did hair/makeup for three of our friends who just got married (they looked fantastic!). She has a lot of proffessional experience with weddings and film/photo shoots, and she's super nice as well!

www.erinlebre.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards