Wedding Etiquette Forum

let's play a game

everytime ______________________________ posts, I ________________________

Everytime MISSCOURTNEY posts, I feel like she's yelling at me because her s/n is all caps. I actually tend to ignore her posts because of it.

Re: let's play a game

• Every time waltzingmatilda posts I think it says wadingmoose and I have to do a double take.
  • Everytime Tortis posts, I want to steal her dog.  It is so cute and makes me happy :).
  • edited June 2010
    Everytime GeorgiaBride and Vally post, my love for them increases.
  • Every time Lala posts, I get an internet boner.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • everytime georgia posts, i wonder why i hadn't noticed her much until recently, since she's very likable.
  • Everytime waltzingmatilda posts, I start singing that damn song in my head. Then it won't go away. For hours.

• Every time Kristin#s posts, I scan the skies for her mothership.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Every time labrnr posts, I feel like banging my head on my desk.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Everytime P2 posts, I hope for drama ;)
  • everytime mag posts, i want to ask her for more pics of her dog, and then i get distracted.
  • Everytime Joy posts, I stop and look at her siggy pic. Lovin the roses.

**Good thing I put drama out a very long time ago**
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Every time Georgia posts, it makes me so so so so so happy that she is back more often now. 

Every time Benjamins posts, it makes me wish she were sticking to her promise to stay over on SB.
  • Everytime Salt posts, I know I'm going to laugh.
  • Everytime MP posts, I unhide my signatures to see if she has any new pretty pictures there.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-play-game-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a389ae84-b2ec-4b47-b559-78f96e866324Post:ce13a373-9803-4b4f-9d55-6731307367cb">Re: let's play a game</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everytime MP posts, I unhide my signatures to see if she has any new pretty pictures there.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  Too funny, I was just updating my signature and came back to see this :).
  • Everytime psichick posts, I want to kick her in her vag.

Everytime LC posts, it makes me want to fly down to NO and park my happy ass at Cafe du Monde for hooooourrrrrrs.

Everytime Salt posts, it makes me want to be her pepper.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• I ditto the Georgia comments.
  • Everytime MsAF posts, I look for a link to her wedding pics in her sig
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Every time sarah#s posts, I know I'm in for a hilarious, witty joke or excellent intellectural snark.
  • Everytime kiki posts, I am happy to find that kiki2.0 is still here.

Everytime Kristen#s posts, I want to GBCK.

Everytime Moose posts, I figure I don't have to, because she'll have already said whatever I was thinking.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • everytime M&M posts, I wonder why her mom didn''t swallow her.
  • *snort*

Everytime La2 posts, I want her to post again. And again.
  • Mrs_AFMrs_AF member
    First Comment
    Everytime TJ posts, I assume it's about paper products or her doggies.
  • danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2010
    Everytime P2 posts, I smile and get ready for whatever is coming out of her keyboard.    As in "oh boy, what's she going to say about this?"

Ditto everything people are saying about Georgia, she's been awesome lately.  I think she always was, she was just gone for a while so I forgot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited June 2010
    Arbolita recognizes the genius that is GeorgiaHoo, everyone else can suck it.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-play-game-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a389ae84-b2ec-4b47-b559-78f96e866324Post:b723888d-79af-4388-ab3d-82d75ff3f9bc">Re: let's play a game</a>:
    [QUOTE]Arbolita recognizes the genius that is GeorgiaHoo, everyone else can suck it.
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

It's almost as quality as Arbolita_Lea.
  • Every time psichick posts I want to scream at her to learn to use the SHIFT button to capitalize the letters at the beginning of her sentences. Sheesh.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was actually going to revise it to include the underscore!
    Georgia_hoo 4 lyfe
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-play-game-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a389ae84-b2ec-4b47-b559-78f96e866324Post:e61d8642-116c-4806-9027-1bc34121c932">Re: let's play a game</a>:
    [QUOTE]*snort* Everytime La2 posts, I want her to post again. And again.
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

This.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Every time Vallyhoodlesofnoodles posts I want to tell her her new sig pic is GORGEOUS.

Hey Vally, your sig pic is gorgeous!

Every time Tree posts, I want Thai food.

Every time Lala posts, I want to tell her that it's not like if you cut off my arm you would call my arm "Salt." But then reattach it and call it "Salt-all-together!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards