New York-New York City

Guastavino's Vendor Reco

My fiance and I are looking to book Guastavino's for our wedding next November 2012 in NYC. We've never been to a wedding there, but fell in love with the space. If anyone has held a wedding their I would love to get some florist and photographer recommendations.

Thanks!

Re: Guastavino's Vendor Reco

• Cinderella30Cinderella30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check weddingwire.com, yelp.com or even citysearch.com if you don't hear from any other brides on this blog.
  • positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes, definitely check out their vendors from the vendor list and look at wedding wire.
  • edited December 2011
    I love that site!! Its one of our top runners!!!
  • I'm having my wedding here in Sept! Check out Anthony Vazquez for photography, hes awesome,
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_guastavinos-food?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:a3875372-93b0-4558-82d4-0d3fd74b9b36Post:e2147df1-408c-41f1-8444-f2f702301b0a">Guastavino's Vendor Reco</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are looking to book Guastavino's for our wedding next November 2012 in NYC. We've never been to a wedding there, but fell in love with the space. If anyone has held a wedding their I would love to get some florist and photographer recommendations. Thanks!
    Posted by agoldstein[/QUOTE]
    My daughter was married at Guastavino's 3/3/12.  We interviewed several florists. We used & were totally thrilled with Greenleaf & Bloom.  They understood the look my daughter wanted.  They were a delight to work with and stayed on budget.  People raved about the flowers and I was very pleased.  Their website isn't great, but it is worth the trip to meet them. Greenleaf & Bloom 516.621.2220.
    Congratulations!
    Joan Gross
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards