New Mexico

Posted Wedding Pics...finally! 8 months later!

It seems they are backwards.  We got married at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church and the Reception was on the rooftop of the Banque Lofts.  It was beautiful, many things went wrong but I love my husband and can't bless 5/28/2011 everyday!

Re: Posted Wedding Pics...finally! 8 months later!

• "left at the alter" so to speak in customer service. I am here to help. I am a local NM wedding planner. Most brides think that a wedding planner is an added expense. But actually we save brides money and keep the bride most times under budget which allows a bride to get a lot of lil extras while normally spending less than their budget or just right at.  I have seen time and time again brides having to deal with businesses who are leaving the bride at the alter. I want to change that I want a bride to have a worry free event. I'll do the worrying I'll do the yelling and screaming and the crying for you. I want ALL of my brides to just be able to say that everything is wonderful.  So give me some of your time Consider what I can do for you Email me text me call me even at 3am I may not be up but I will always try to be there for you even at 3am Kristine Sedillo A Moment to Remember  Events Planning & Consulting Amo[email protected] 505-217-4110 2527 Wyoming Albuquerque, NM 87111
  • I would love to see them. I would love to see how they came out with the view of downtown
    JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • http://www.theknot.com/profiles/terahmjava/mymedia/album/organize?filter=ShowOnTK~True

I think that should work.  If not, click on my little icon to the right then select the "my photos" tab. The whole wedding, not including hm was $14k.  It should have been a lot more beautiful but the wind was about 40 mph and our doc was an idiot and almost ruine the whole reception! You can find my vendor review a few months back.

• They look amazing! the sky in the background I am sure was a great back drop! Thats horribal about the wind tho =( 
    JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you, there are more dance pics that I didn't post, it was cool because the sun was setting when we were doing the first dances! I loved my wedding regardless of everything that went wrong, I just wished that I had hired a more experienced doc so my parents and I wouldn't have had so much stress! And then maybe I would have had a drink!

Good luck with planning ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards