Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good Morning

I don't know what it is about Fall, but I go to bed much earlier and wake up at this early hour.
It's only Tuesday ...

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: Good Morning

• edited December 2011
    Morning.
    I would guess it's the sun going down earlier. 
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  It's so yucky out I want to go back to bed.
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!
  • edited December 2011
    My hair hates this weather. ugh.  I have a florist appointment today after work! yay!
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning! My hair too hates this weather, so I can feel your frustration B2B!

I wish I was still in bed. It was practically pitch black in our bedroom....
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to the hair! I hate this weather too....and hate that its so much darker when I get up now :-P  I feel exhausted and this is not the week to do it (I have wedding appointments every day after work this week-- dress, hair, photographer...) I may need a nap under my desk today

But at least...
    YAY Phillies!! :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second that --  YAY Phillies!!!

I kept it way low-key last night, got a fantastic night of sleep, and woke up before the alarm this morning! It definitely helps that I only had a 5 block commute today (as compared to yesterday's fiasco), but I'm totally feeling Tuesday despite the weather!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! Ugh, I am also hating the weather and the fact that it is so dark when I get up in the morning... Makes me want to hibernate.

BUT - We picked up our pro album last night and I am loving it!!
    AND Go Phils! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    morning ladies! I am feeling the nap under the desk today!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  My mother emailed me this morning to ask to see the reception timeline again.  I'm really nervous to see what she is inevitably going to want to add or change........
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Cara - Ugh. This is bringing back dreadful memories of my mother's interactions leading up to our wedding day. She was convinced our wedding would be terrible and people would be miserable because of our room layout and our timelines. At that point, I had basically put my fingers in my ears and stuck my tongue out at her. And it all worked out perfectly! =)

Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards