Hawaii

photo booth in Maui?

I am wondering if anyone has a lead, tip or recommendation for a photo booth vendor in Maui.  My coordinator has indicated her contacts are actually photographers who set up a sort of mock photo both.  We may have to go that route but I wanted to check around to see if anyone has another idea.  I have seen only one vendor in a websearch, Strike A Pose Maui.  Has anyone used them?

I'll share that what we are after is the classic black and white photo strips - ones for our guests (approx 60) to take home but also a set for us afterward.  We saw a cute idea where a couple took all of the B&W photo strips and lined them up and had the whole thing custom framed as a memento from their wedding.  We liked this idea as a sort of non-traditional guest book & it creates a cool photo collage for a room in our house. 

Let me know if you have any thoughts please!

Thanks

Re: photo booth in Maui?

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The one that I came across wasn't actually a booth, it was what you found out where a person would take the pictures of 4 and then print them out and hand them over.  They would bring props for the guests to use.  If you're interested I can go find them again.

BTW I love your idea! 
  • edited December 2011
    LOL if you fly me over I'll do your photobooth.  Teehee.  Love photobooths at weddings...great idea to frame the giant collage.  How cool!
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you find one please let me know...i looked a while back but could not find one. They all seem to be on Oahu...lol. Thx. J. Wink
  • vvolenvvolen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Strike a Pose Maui. The owner is really sweet and each time someone gets their photos it comes with 2 strips so they keep one and put the other in your photobook. I think they can do b & w...I would ask them if that's what you want. They are pretty reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards