Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Halloween!

Is anyone going out and dressing up with FI/DH this weekend? What are you going as? If you have kiddos, what are their costumes?

J and I are going out Friday and Saturday; just not sure if we will don the same costumes for both nights. Friday we're going with an 80's theme, but we're still up in the air about Saturday. Sunday is BIL's birthday, and mine is Monday, so we're kinda doing it up big this year. Any fun 'couples' costume suggestions?

Re: Halloween!

• edited December 2011
    Friday we are babysitting.  We are racking up major "you-owe-me"s from FBIL/FSIL.

I wanted to go as Woody and Jessie (or Buzz and Jessie).  I also saw Mario/Luigi costumes and thought that would be fun.
    Anniversary

• crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a costume party Saturday night and I think we will probably go as Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

I wanted to go as Jessie and Woody...But Fi says "I'm not going dressed as anyone named 'Woody' ". What a boy.
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're lame -- no Halloween plans :-/
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We have a party to go to on Saturday. We are going as Snooki and Pauly D. FI and I have to work on his blowout tomorrow night
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    No Halloween plans for us, just enjoying being inDFW for the first weekend this month instead of driving to WF.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just dressing up for an office contest tomorrow.  I'm going to be Charlie Sheen.  I found a mask and bowling shirt too.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_halloween-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c61d95f0-6496-451b-810f-ea5c52bb990cPost:b3e26899-9e3c-4a43-a75d-6b3498e79e59">Re: Halloween!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just dressing up for an office contest tomorrow.  I'm going to be Charlie Sheen.  I found a mask and bowling shirt too.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

LOL I saw Adam the Page on Jay Leno last night dressed as him.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm gonna me a vampire with red contacts and fangs, the whole nine yards. DH will be Paul Stanley of KISS. We are going to a party Saturday.
  • edited December 2011
    We are both going as video game characters, but VERY unrelated characters. Because I am so much of a nerd that I am in a video game cover band.

I am stressing out so much about my costume, I'm not even stressed about wedding stuff (which is probably just as well since it's a whole year away!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards