Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability

It's Friday, right?  This week is throwing me off.  I only lost .2 lbs this week, which is annoying, but I have my period (which I never get because I have Mirena) so I'm thinking I'm holding a lot of water.  I'm going to try to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day and see if that helps.

B-lo carb monster (1) bagel thin (3) protein bar (5)
S-yo crunch (5) banana (0)
L-chobani (2) sriacha chicken strips (9)
S-Sargento cheese stick (2) apple (0) laughing cow (1)
D-IDK BF is cooking and he said something about making meatball subs ugh.

E-rest day

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Friday Accountability

• I don't really want to be accountable today. 

I had a Big Mac for dinner last night. 

I fail.

• B- honey bunches of oats with skim milk, green tea
    L- random collection of stuff...a banana, yogurt, special k cracker chips with a wedge of the laughing cow light blue cheese
    S- almonds and craisins
    D- grilled chicken, brown rice, veggies

E- off day
    Anniversary
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    B: Egg + 2 egg whites with salsa, English muffin, butter, coffee (293 cal)
    S: banana (105 cal) 
    L: don't know. More recruitment events. Will try for lean meat and veggies. And only one cookie. Lol 
    D: don't know again. Also I'm drinking tonight. I fail at meal planning on weekends

E: legs and back plus ab ripperX (730 cals burned)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1f548c2d-40e0-417d-a588-b8103ffc3930Post:cbc0ec41-ced4-4808-bb4e-c7851d1cf1d9">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't really want to be accountable today.  I<strong> had a Big Mac for dinner last night</strong>.  I fail.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Jealous!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • BF:  2 eggs, 1 pc. toast with 1/2 TBS grape jelly, black coffee, cara cara orange (will eat here soon) (313)
    L:  2.5 servings (est) ST ckn/black bean taco filling, 2 corn tortillas, avocado, cabbage; 1/2 c. ST latin rice, honey tangerine (489)
    S:  4 strawberries (23)
    D:  out!  I think we're going to a pasta place.  I plan to order a salad with balsamic vinegar instead of the cheesy mushroom caps, and only eat half my plate. 

E:  JM yoga (approx. -113)
  • B- hot choclate, strawberries and oatmeal
    L- lentil dahl
    D-veggie nuggets and sweet potato
    S- pretzels, wine

E- Just Dance workout

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1f548c2d-40e0-417d-a588-b8103ffc3930Post:cbc0ec41-ced4-4808-bb4e-c7851d1cf1d9">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't really want to be accountable today.  I had a Big Mac for dinner last night.  I fail.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm with you.</div><div>
    </div><div>I had a hamburger on a GF bun with provolone, and two chicken and apple sausages on GF buns for dinner last night. Hold the vegetables.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I have yogurt again today.  Grocery shopping will happen this weekend.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I french with my man
  • I had every plan to be good yesterday but, work was awful. I'm talking at one point I cried awful. So BF and I went and got pizza with wine. Fail.

Also, I'm eyeing a donut right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards