October 2013 Weddings

October 25, 2013!

My fiance and I got engaged on Christmas Eve (because it was my dog's birthday, I'm a bit attached.) and about a month ago after looking into about 4 or 5 venues, we picked one! It's going to be a Friday wedding (cheaper!) late in October because I love Halloween. I also love EVERYTHING about fall. The colors, the smells, the food, the activities, the weather. You name it.

But, that is about as far as we are in the planning...it's just kind of hitting me that it's just over a year away! Holy cow! I am looking into The Pros for photo/video/and DJ services. Has anyone here used them?

Re: October 25, 2013!

• <div>
    </div><div>This is my date too! : )</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_october-25-2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:17837f5f-1513-4064-8d57-458d719fb7f1Post:53f9adda-178c-4a4e-a975-edf9dddaed54">October 25, 2013!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I got engaged on Christmas Eve (because it was my dog's birthday, I'm a bit attached.) and about a month ago after looking into about 4 or 5 venues, we picked one! It's going to be a Friday wedding (cheaper!) late in October because I love Halloween. I also love EVERYTHING about fall. The colors, the smells, the food, the activities, the weather. You name it. But, that is about as far as we are in the planning...it's just kind of hitting me that it's just over a year away! Holy cow! I am looking into The Pros for photo/video/and DJ services. Has anyone here used them?
    Posted by kfritz36[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards