Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks PIP & Pix of my Bachlorette

Hi ladies,

I have few checks out of the way and I am getting closer.

Completed Menus
Programs
Tears of Joys
head piece for the FG
I know its late but We also had completed all the tshirts from my Bach and Tutus
We paid off the church, confirmed center pieces, finished flowers, finised the cater and so much more!

I have so much in My bachlorette party. We had so many people taking pictures with us It was great!! I honestly I think everyone should go to disney for the bach.

thanks for letting me share

Daisypath Wedding tickers
image 157 Invited
image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
RSVP Date: March 31

Re: Checks PIP & Pix of my Bachlorette

• Options
    Love the tutus congrats!!

• Options
    OMG! I love love love those shirts! How did you do it???
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    Thx Ladies! Believe it or not the tutus were not difficult at all. MY MOH aka my sister bought the materiel and elastic cut the three colors in 3 different sizes and sewed them together. She had never sewed before and did a great job.  It was super easy.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    Looks like fun!!!!
  • Options
    Everything is so cute! I love all the pictures-- especially of the bachelorette party! YAY!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    YAY! So happy for you....
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • Options
    Love all the pix!  The bach. outfits came out super adorable!  I wish we lived by Disney so we could do my bach. party there! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards