October 2012 Weddings

QOTD 10/22

Did you miss me?

Just kidding!!  The real QOTD is...what is your non-alcoholic and alcoholic favorite drink? 
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 10/22

• I drink iced tea and hot coffee like crazy. I drink a lot of water, my favorite non-alcoholic would have to be iced tea, unsweetened, brewed with a bag of Constant Comment thrown in.

Alcoholic - just a simple glass of Chardonnay.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • My favorite drink would be COLD water (and coffee in the morning, have to have my coffee) lol

hot drink would be White Cinnamon Apple Hot Chocolate YUM!

and I love my SANGRIA or a good Pina Colada :D

and YES I MISSED YOU :P heheh
  • Water I guess... and BEER. LOVE BEER.
  •  there's a really good drink my mom got once that's basically elderflower juice but it's carbonated. soooo good!

I don't drink a lot (grew up in a dry house!)  so I've only tried a few drinks ever.  I really like a vodka cooler that smirnoff makes.  oh, and some bacardi drink that tastes like a creamsicle!
  • I'm totally addicted to caffeine lately, so my favorite non-alcoholic drinks are coffee and diet Coke. Alcoholic, I like champagne and white wine.
    Anniversary
  • Non-Alc - Iced Tea

Alc - Bellini or Sangria.
    Anniversary
  • Non-alcoholc: COFFEE.

Alcoholic: Rose or any sweet champagne, beer, sangria.

Hm. I like more alcoholic drinks than non-alcoholic. Seriously though, 90% of the time if I'm drinking something, it's water.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • non alc - lemonade. was a BIG pop (or soda, if you prefer, lol) for a longggg time.  haven't had a sip since February though!

alc - used to be long islands but since I don't drink carbonation anymore...hmm, not sure. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Non-alcoholic - water. Thats weird for me to say because I WAS a huge pop drinker growing up. I found that giving up pop was key in actually losing weight.

Alcoholic - Long island probably. If I really want a drink, thats usually what I'll order!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • non - sprite, dr. pepper (I avoid most of the time!!), and milk. Love water too!

Alcoholic - moscato, champagne, or a bellini. I also really like marshmallow vodka mixed with cream soda <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes...I missed you. :)

Non-alc would probably be Cherry Pepsi or MD (Mountain Dew)
    Alc I love Moscato D'Asti, Malibu Bay Breeze, or a Long Island

weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards