New Hampshire

wedding photographer suggestions

looking for wedding photographer suggestions for a New England wedding. 

Re: wedding photographer suggestions

• Catharine Morris photographed my wedding and I have nothing but great things to say about her.  She was prompt, professional, kind, easy to work with, and our photos are nothing short of amazing - they truly show us as we are, and our guests as themselves, no overly photoshopped gimmicks.  She quickly put my bridesmaids at ease with posing, and her choice of second shooters - Lauren Termini - was wonderful.  If you like Caty's work but can't book her, I also highly recommend Lauren!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We used A Photographic Memory and I could not have been more pleased. I loved our photos and we have received endless compliments about them. They were flexible, accommodating, and definitely professional. Dave and Eric even rode the trolley with us to and from the ceremony to take pictures while we rode! I highly recommend them. :)
    Anniversary
  • We are also using APM.  Dave is great and easy to work with!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • cannot recommend john loconte enough! amazing to work with and his images are beautiful. johnlo photography www.johnlophoto.com

hth!
  • We are using APM as well and could not be more excited. Dave is excellent to work with.

I would not recommend Portrait New England. Although their prices are cheaper, my friend just used them and they lost the groom's wedding ring. Not ok. Aside from that they also seemed to be rushing them and not very receptive to what she wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    Centerpieces! Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • A Photographic Memory is incredible.  We did not have the money in the budget for getting ready photos.  Well Dave called while we were at the salon and said that he really felt like we needed them.  When I reminded him of the cost and our budget, he came to the hotel/salon anyway free of charge for 2 hrs to get the pre-wedding photos.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Normand Labonville (http://normandphotography.com/weddings/wedding-packages/) did the photos for my FBIL's wedding and they were gorgeous. We  will most likely use them as well unless our wedding is too far away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rachel Kate Photography or Leah Haydock.  Both do stunning and stylish work.  Rachel photographed our wedding and we love our pics!  I still follow Leah's blog (she was our second choice) and her pictures are gorgeous!
  • I loved my photographer. I used DMD photography out of Conway. Destiny was great to work with. Her price was awesome. I felt I lucked out when I stumbled across her business.
    85image 71image 14image
  • If you are looking for a photographer, and are on a budget - let Sparkling Impressionz photograph your big day! I have a online portfolio you can check out at www.SparklingImpressionz.com - also on facebook www.facebook.com/SparklingImpressionz - dont forget to "Like" us if you like our work :)

Other Services We Offer:

Photo Gifts, Banners, Signs, personalized favor and centerpeices, Wedding Party Gifts, Personalized aisle runners,Champagne glass lettering, wine labels, personalized gift tags, all made to match your themes and colors.

Check out the website and fill out the contact form if you are interested or want more info on any of our services

• My top picks for this area...Little Fang Photo and I realize that sounds weird but look them up! Also Melissa Koren is so creative.
  • contact Stacy Pestka. She is out of Maine but will travel and her rates were way below anyone else I looked at. She is amazing and took all the shots I wanted. She will give you a complete consult before hand. You wont be disappointed
  • Genevieve Bergeron Photography. She is awesome and only takes so many weddings a year. Contact her! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards