California-Inland Empire

Need Heeeelp!

Ok here os my dress. The problem....I did not buy it from a bridal salon. I managed to get an oringinal Pronovias gown...New! I purchased ot from a private seller. So where do I get alterations done?? I have heard of some alterations places not wanting to touch dresses wth certain details and I think my dress may be one of those dresses.
 I am 4'10"  so altering the dress is a MUST....even the tallest heels wont help this girl!

This is my dress.

Any of you IE ladies know of a place??

Re: Need Heeeelp!

• amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is a gorgeous dress!!! So excited for you. The best alerations place around is A&D tayloring from Redlands here is her # 909) 798-6318 
    the address is  461 Tennessee St. Suite P
    Redlands, CA 92373461 

I am pretty sure she will do your dress she is very experienced and when I went in there for my maid of honor dress that was 4 inches too small she had another very expensive couture gown in there
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used a&d for mine too and she did an awesome job. my dress doesnt have lace or anything but the way the back sits made the bustle a little difficult and she was able to do it with no problem. i would take it into her and see what she says, the worst she can say is no, and if she cant do it im sure she can refer someone else.
  • KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG thanks ladies! I will check it out. I am in Yucaipa so Redlands would be perfect!

My dress arrives tomorrow...i just checked the tracking with UPS.
    Im soooooo nervous! I never tried this style on...I bought the dress kinda blind....just knowing my size in Bridal gowns.
  • edited December 2011
    Cute shoes!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards