New Hampshire

Recommend a Sunday Brunch Place in Concord

Hi Ladies,

My FI's parents are meeting my dad for the first time this weekend.  :)  Can anyone recommend a brunch place in Concord?  His parents want breakfast and my dad wants lunch.  Are there any brunch places in Concord that serve lunch as well or all they all more breakfast places?

Re: Recommend a Sunday Brunch Place in Concord

• edited December 2011
    You might want to try the Windmill restaurant on Loudon Road, I'm not sure if they will serve both at the same time though but it's worth a try.
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Common Man Restaurant has a fantastic brunch on Sundays. They have a brunch buffet that has breakfast and lunch foods (as well as desserts) and they also have the option to order omlettes or waffles. It's delicious! I've only been to the one in Windham, but it looks like there's a Common Man in Concord on Water Street that serves brunch on Sundays from 10am-2pm.

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_recommend-sunday-brunch-place-concord?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:586edfa3-2406-4f9e-a3c8-1eaa8781071cPost:b77e084a-6e28-4b4f-ada3-b0634ccdd7fc">Re: Recommend a Sunday Brunch Place in Concord</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Common Man Restaurant has a fantastic brunch on Sundays. They have a brunch buffet that has breakfast and lunch foods (as well as desserts) and they also have the option to order omlettes or waffles. It's delicious! I've only been to the one in Windham, but it looks like there's a Common Man in Concord on Water Street that serves brunch on Sundays from 10am-2pm.
    Posted by ericcaah[/QUOTE]

Totally forgot about the Common Man and I drive by it every day! Good call on that one!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I think we are going to try the Common Man.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards