May 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Holidays, indeed!!

I still can't believe it's real!

My brother called me on Wednesday afternoon to tell me that he and his FI (of 20 days) had decided to skip out on the traditional 'wedding' and get married at my parents house on Chistmas Eve, instead! 

Wednesday night, we went shopping for her dress, and somehow got the perfect little dress, which was regularly priced at $400, rang up at $400, and then when we asked the sales lady if there was any possibility of a 'super secret sale' she said yes!  She checked the with dept it came from, and it ended up being about $125!!  Like it was meant to be.  :) Somehow, in 3 days, they put it all together!

They only told immediate family, so it was a surprise to all of our other guests.  It was so beautiful.  I told him he gave me the best Christmas present of all.. a sister-in-law!! 

Today, I went shopping with my MOH (cousin), her mother and sister, and my mother.  We got a dress for my MOH and my mother.  Super easy.  This is my  MOHs dress: CLICKY!  I'm not having bridesmaids, so I told her she could pick whatever she wants..  and I love it!

And to top it all off, FI called me this afternoon to tell me his sister got engaged this morning!!  So exciting!!

Anniversary

Re: Happy Holidays, indeed!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards