Wedding Classifieds

Badgley Mischka - Julia (Wine colored), size 6 - $100

I bought these shoes for my wedding, hoping I would be able to wear them for just a day (I have arthritis in my feet, so I'm not supposed to wear heals). I wore them around the house a few times and walked to the mailbox in them once before realizing that I am stupid and still can't wear heels, and now it's too late to return them. I've held onto them for a few months hoping that the arthritis fairy would magically grant me the ability to wear 4 inch heels but...I realize now that it's not going to happen.

These shoes are so pretty it hurts to look at them. Here's hoping that they go to a good home. They are Badgley Mischka, style name is Julia, Wine colored, size 6.

I paid a little over $270 for these shoes. They look brand new still since I never wore them anywhere. They still have the box and cloth carrying bag. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Badgley Mischka - Julia (Wine colored), size 6 - $100

• I feel your pain. I had to agonize over finding shoes for months and everything i liked was way too tall. I settled on 1.5 heel and a wedge for later due to a bad back. endless.com has some shorter heel heights if your still looking. Mine were butter shoes i had dyed- where the heel is positioned makes a difference on comfort.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_badgley-mischka-julia-wine-colored-size-6-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:913d057f-0ffd-49be-9f29-22b64a108c69Post:60f8ec40-e05f-4e6a-87f3-f555a442c5ee">Re: Badgley Mischka - Julia (Wine colored), size 6 - $100</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel your pain. I had to agonize over finding shoes for months and everything i liked was way too tall. I settled on 1.5 heel and a wedge for later due to a bad back. endless.com has some shorter heel heights if your still looking. Mine were butter shoes i had dyed- where the heel is positioned makes a difference on comfort.
    Posted by Eyejewel[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I ended up settling on MUCH more sensible shoes, that were still cute. These are just WAY more fabulous. I'll have to look up Butter shoes though...I always have room in my closet for another pair of cute and comfy shoes!</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards