Wedding Etiquette Forum

unpopular opinions

because it's dead around here, lets talk about something.

here's mine-I actually don't think AE's are that big a deal for the most part. it seems most people make AE's just to have a good time. the only time I think it sucks is when an AE lies about something big (being abused or a drug addict or something) and other posters become emotionally invested and share their own stories. cause when it comes to light that it's an AE, I'd imagine the other posters feel stupid.

Re: unpopular opinions

• I think AE's suck when they're made just to talk shiit.  Like, the person doesn't have the cojones to say it as themselves. 
  • that doesn't bother me either, because I find it entertaining.
  • I wish I had something better to contribute to this.

Um... I only clean my cat's litter box once a week?  Hm, nope that's a confession. 

• They only bug me BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:bfa41781-41bf-4f8a-859d-92e48a8ffb46">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think AE's suck when they're made just to talk shiit.  Like, <strong>the person doesn't have the cojones to say it as themselves. </strong>
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel.

I don't like curry.
    I don't like leggings (though I think this is a popular opinion around here).
  • I don't think Edward or Jacob are that cute.
  • We could just make up ridiculous opinions for entertainment value.

*I think the oil spill is a really good thing.  There are too many birds and sea creatures in the ocean, and people need to stop eating seafood from the Gulf.  It's unhealthy and full of mercury.  Also, beaches covered in oil will stop people from tanning.  So, see, it's a good thing.

*All children under the age of 12 should sleep in cages at night.

*Dogs should wear helmets everywhere.
  • I don't think that's an unpopular opinion, Money. I mean, if it's just you and me in the room.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:ee70f64a-0e74-4adc-bf4a-7fa2d656edcf">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think Edward or Jacob are that cute.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]
    I think they're both fug. and one of them looks like the missing link.
  • I'm a republican.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Kiki, I only clean my cat's litter box once a week too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I could get behind Jacob or Edward if they were having sex and killing people, but as I've said before, I don't like this emo vampire thing.
  • Hehehe....Lala said link.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I don't recycle at home. I also still get plastic bags so I can use them in my bathroom trashcan.

I only change my cats' litter once a week, too. I keep meaning to do better, but I forget because I have the litter box where I can't smell it. Thank god my cats don't need a clean litter box all the time.
  • I've watched about 1 minute of Tosh.0 (this is after watching about 15 seconds 4 different times) and it was the least funny thing I've ever seen.
  • I think MADD sucks and has lost sight of what they originally set out to do. now they're just a bunch of christian women on high horses wanting alcohol to be illegal.

• i think babies are ugly.

ok so sometimes i come across a small child i think is cute.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:e5084f23-5673-4392-bcb8-5ece5bb87281">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kiki, I only clean my cat's litter box once a week too. 
    Posted by danieliza1127[/QUOTE]

Good!  I feel bad about it, because my mom is OCD and cleans her cat's every day.
  • I think it's hilarious that the IN mod went psycho all because of me.  Really?  REALLY?!  That's what I call insane.
  • I don't care one bit about Twilight, either way.

I like having some amount of baby talk on the board - it breaks up the WR posts.

I only find about 5% of the random polls posted interesting.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:e5084f23-5673-4392-bcb8-5ece5bb87281">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kiki, I only clean my cat's litter box once a week too. 
    Posted by danieliza1127[/QUOTE]

me too.

speaking of poop, didn't someone flame mandy for not using biodegradable dog-poop bags? cause you know what IS biodegradable? DOG POOP.
    just sayin.
  • I don't like fireworks. They seem like such a waste of money, and after like 3 or 4 go off they are all the same damn thing. and they are loud and wake up my puppy. 
  • I love vigilante justice.
  • I don't think Modern Family is funny or amusing. I don't get why people cream themselves over it.
  • I don't like Summer. I like the idea of having a vacation and it is my birthday season, but I really hate being hot and sweating 2 seconds after stepping out of my house.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think Twilight is pretty much the lamest invention ever. Almost as much as Nazis. I am at a complete loss as to why anyone over the age of 12 likes that shite.

Anna Paquin's teeth freak me out. They make her totally unappealing to me.

I'm REALLY glad the World Cup is over.

I loathe "The Sound of Music."

BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:a375c6df-f56d-4ebe-bb63-381180b34142">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think MADD sucks and has lost sight of what they originally set out to do. now they're just a bunch of christian women on high horses wanting alcohol to be illegal.
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

Really?  Cause that worked so well the first time around. Pfft.
  • I don't like The Office.
    and I loathe Three and a Half Men. in fact, I judge people who like it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:ce4d1e6f-45d6-4294-a9fd-ea376703926b">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't like Summer. I like the idea of having a vacation and it is my birthday season, but I really hate being hot and sweating 2 seconds after stepping out of my house.
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

You are very much not alone.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0629bf9c-8646-4481-bdd5-c9393201cd04Post:1f7f91cf-69f1-4e53-8f73-f66aa71ddbdf">Re: unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: unpopular opinions : Really?  Cause that worked so well the first time around. Pfft.
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]
    I've always wanted a rot gut room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards