Ohio-Cincinnati

"White" by Vera Wang at David's Bridal?

Have you seen the new catalog at David's Bridal?  Vera Wang is launching her new line there.  The best part is that the price ranges from $600-$1400.

I asked the sales people and they said that the dresses should be appearing only at the Kenwood David's Bridal sometime in March.  It looks gorgeous!  I already bought my dress but I can't wait to go just to see them in person.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: "White" by Vera Wang at David's Bridal?

• emmmbeeeemmmbeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing -- they are all gorgeous!  And reasonably priced like you said.  I wonder though what the quality will be like.  I've bought a few of Vera Wang's for Kohl's pieces and the quality was very poor (although that line is admittedly at a much lower price point).  I just shudder at the thought of paying $1000+ for something that is polyester, even if it's gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011
    If only they came out last year! Those are gorgeous though.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011

WOW. Beautiful.  :)

• edited December 2011
    I went yesterday and tried some on! They were very pretty, but a lot  had "unfinished edges" on the bottoms of the dresses. If you look close, some of the edges are frayed and look kind of cheaply done. They were pretty though as long as you don't look too close, or if you like that rugged look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards