Nevada-Las Vegas

Wynn photography

Hi all! Quick question regarding photography at the Wynn. It is my understanding that I have to use Cashman Photography for my ceremony. If I have the reception on Wynn property do I still have to use Cashman for it or can I use a third party party. Thanks!

Re: Wynn photography

• Ask Wiwicaty. She was a Wynn Bride, and her CM photos are actually very nice! (so if the answer to your question is yes, you MUST use only CM, you might want to see if you can request that particular photographer)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You actually *don't* have to use Cashman for your ceremony, but there's a $750 outside vendor fee. However, I think only the Wynns photographers are allowed to shoot anywhere else on the property.
  • edited January 2012
    Thank you hiltons :) OP, you can bring your own photographer in for the ceremony by paying the fee. Our WC said that no outside photographers are allowed around the resort but to what extent they will enforce this policy, I don't know. When we booked their photography we asked to have their lead guy assigned and we did have him, even though our WC couldn't guarantee it. However, Joe Durkin is no longer at the Wynn and I'm guessing Emily is the new lead. They were both amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards