Ohio-Toledo

where to buy a veil?

Hi ladies ... I have my dress and all but no veil yet and am down to 3 months. Any suggestions for where to buy a veil that isn't expensive? I hope there is something other than a traditional bridal store in the area. Thanks in advance!

Orysia

Re: where to buy a veil?

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried Putting on the Glitz in Perrysburg?  I'm not 100% positive they have veils, but they have lots of misc wedding stuff.

http://www.puttinontheglitzstore.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Putting on the Glitz does have veils. They don't have many, but if you are wanting a fairly traditional veil, I would DEFINITELY go there. Their veils prices are hard to beat. They also have tons of embellished hair pins/headbands.
  • edited December 2011

I had my alterations done at Jane's Perfect Fit and got my veil from her.  It was very reasonable and gorgeous!  She made one especially to go with my dress.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Angelmc8Angelmc8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggest looking at etsy.com.  I'm still looking for my veil, but the prices on etsy are much much better than bridal stores.  I'm looking for a small cage veil which is a tiny piece of material....and some bridal stores were charging almost $200 for this little square of fabric! I've found veils well under $50 at etsy.  There's a lot to look at, so I'm still working on it. 
  • Linds565Linds565 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to it yet, but there is a bridal outlet off of Monroe Street. It's called Dream Designs Bridal Outlet.  The website is dreamdesignsbridaloutlet.com Make sure you check the website for the hours before you go because I remember they aren't open every day. Also, google the address since it is between Alexis and Monroe back in a kind of warehouse neighborhood.
  • wifeytobzwifeytobz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have a gorgeous veil i bought for 150 at david's a couple years ago for a wedding i ended up never having ;) it is white, fingertip length and has crystal, pearls, and beads all along the edge. i love it but i'm getting an ivory dress this time around so it won't match. let me know if you wanna see some pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards