Michigan-Detroit
Options

guest book.. has anyone?

has anyone had their guests sign quilt squares and make a quilt for a guest book?

Re: guest book.. has anyone?

• Options
    edited December 2011

We are using our photo booth scrapbook as a guest book, but I think the quilt squares is a great idea! Very creative.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are you renting a photo booth? i have seen a few ladies have someone take a picture of a couple then put it on a page, and that couple has the whole page to sign and write a nice message.
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lesley we are thinking about doing this... I think it's a fabulous idea - just need to find someone ot make the quilt for us when all is said and done ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lesley--  Yes we are renting a photo booth (Shutterbooth). We are getting an upgraded scrapbook and the photo booth attendent will be putting everything together for us on the spot.

I really do like your quilt idea. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amykrusamykrus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Instead of a guest book I am leaving a blank scrap book page along with some stickers at each table for the guests to sign or leave messages.  I am also leaving a disposable camera at every table.  I figure I could make a scapbook/guest book out of the pictures and notes! 

Happy planning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do this, but FI didn't like the idea and vetoed it. I was bummed, but there were bigger things I wanted. However, I LOVE this idea. I think it's a really cool way of doing the guestbook and it's something you will actually use not just store away and never see again!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of the quilt idea and think it is so cute and different. My only hesitation was what to do with the quilt after, I have more of a modern/ clean style. FI grandma made us a quilt with photos from baby years til present as our shower gift and it is very cool but I have nowhere to put it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards