New Hampshire

Just remembered...

A while ago I went to a Lia Sophia party and bought this cute silver and crystal bangle bracelet.  It was expensive in my opinion but I loved it so I said sure.  Was $120.  *SIGH* I completely forgot about it, especially when my mom gave me beautiful pearls to wear.  Anyway, just got it today and now I am stuck with it.  I posted ads trying to sell it and hope to get an offer. If not, I am out a good amount of money...grrr
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just remembered...

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Can you post some pics? I'd love to see what it looks like.

• edited December 2011
    did you try craigslist?  and ebay?  and all of the boards on here?  Worst case scenario, do you think it is something that you might wear in the future?  It could be an investment piece that ten years from now you love and it is classic, etc.?
  • edited December 2011

This is the one from the site but as soon as I can figure out where my camera is, I will take some. 
  • CCBelATCCCBelATC member
    edited December 2011

You could try the trash to treasure board on the nest and then just have to worry about shipping it to someone. People are dying to buy things on that board.

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    edited December 2011
    there is a new board on the knot as well. If you check out the stick post at the top of the page that says "New Updates" you can follow the link. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks...I posted on the wedding classifieds, craigslist, and ebay. 
  • edited December 2011
    goodluck!
  • TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good news - you are NOT stuck with your bracelet.  If you still have your receipt, you can contact your Lia Sophia rep and she will allow you to exchange it for jewlery that equals the same amount.
    You will not get your $120 back, but you can use it towards jewlery that you might wear more often than a fancy bracelet.
    I have a couple friends that are LS dealers and have exchanged jewlery for me before - especially bracelets since they are usually too big on my little arms.
    If you have problems, let me know and I can ask my friends in the business!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks...I will look for receipt
  • ddumireddumire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chelley,

I'd love to see more pictures of that bracelet . . . I still need one and it looks like it would go with my look.

I might be interested in taking it off your hands.  I'm usually on the October 2010 board.
  • edited December 2011
    ddumire:

I put it on ebay and it was sold but still waiting on payment.  I willsend you pictures of t in case it doesn't happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards