Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gifts for Flower Girl and Ring Bearer that they would like

I am having a little bit of trouble finding a good gift to give my flower girls and ring bearers. I have a limited budget and want to get them something they would like but don't want to waste the money on a 5 year old that wouldn't be intersted in it. Any ideas anyone???

Re: Gifts for Flower Girl and Ring Bearer that they would like

• Options
    We are getting our flower girl Flower Girl Barbie for Christmas.  It's about $15 on Amazon and I've seen it in toy stores, too.

What about a bucket or tote bag of things for them to play with at the reception?  Get a cute bag with their name on it, and put some coloring books and crayons, some candy, and a few small toys in it.  The bag could be a nice keepsake they could use for school, but it wouldn't cost too much.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    We are having all THREE of our nephews walk the rings up the aisle. Should we buy the same gifts for all three of them or get them each something different?? Two are brother (4 & 6) and the other will be 3 at the time of the wedding (which is why we are using all three so the older boys can guide the youngest!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards