Attire & Accessories Forum

Twisted Wedding Ring?

So my engagement ring is a 6 prong, rising twist diamond ring. (similar picture below) I am wondering what type of wedding band goes or fits with this ring? Being that its twisted..

Re: Twisted Wedding Ring?

• I would just go to a jeweler and see if you can find a band you like that fits against your ring.  My ring is custom, so finding a band wasn't the easiest, but we were able to do it and I didn't have to get a custom band.  
  • I ordered custom and it didn't cost any more than comperable non-custom rings.  Your best bet is to try a local independent jewelry store.
  • My ring is kind of similar and I was thinking of doing a claddagh - kiss combo ring.  My FH is irish so he really wanted us to have claddagh ring incorporated into our wedding bands.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • EK2013EK2013 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    I have a very unusual engagement ring shape; we went to the local jeweler's and for $30 over the cost of the ring, he shaped a simple band to the contour of my engagement ring. And he was super nice and friendly about it!
  • Thanks for the advice everyone! I'm going to look into some of the advice offered.
  • my ring is similar but only a four prong and has diamonds inset down the sides and the wedding band fit together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards