Wedding Etiquette Forum

am I the only one who thinks this is ugly?

2»

Re: am I the only one who thinks this is ugly?

• Definitely looks like a knock-off Pnina.  When I see those on SYTTD, I call them Slut-Chick.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

• I still don't understand how it's possible for the knot to randomly post replies to completely different boards, but it's been happening a lot, for seemingly no reason.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • OMG wtf happened, lol.  Sorry guys!  I have never even been on this board, lol.  I will delete asap!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited January 2010
    Blech. That dress is ugly.

A friend of mine was showing me a page of really horribly slutastic dresses online...I'm going to see if I can find it.

Edit: n/m, it's tackyweddings.com -- we've all seen these :)
    planning

• Yeah, that's awful, and I get it now.

The see through top is bad enough...part of me wants to say "I'll look nice once they sew in the lining!", but I think the skirt is awful, too.  It's a bunchy, ruffle-y mess...it can't decide between the two.  It looks poorly made and the top does NOTHING for her.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Nope. Agreed!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • It really is beyond me how Pnina can design such slutastic, tacky-even-for-Vegas disasters when she makes other dresses which are SO beautiful, like the elegant masterpiece I'm wearing for my wedding.  Same designer, TOTALLY different looks.  I trust that the fugly sheer, heavily beaded top/heaps of tulle skirt dresses are very well-constructed and full of the intricacies of other Pnina dresses, but you certainly can't tell from afar.  They just look ridiculous.
    I don't like that they gave my dress designer a bad name...and the disaster dresses seem to be more popular than her classier ones! Makes me SO sad, I tell ya.  

For the record, here's my Pnina dress (I'm having the bodice slightly modified to have lace and not beading, but it's otherwise the same), a far cry from the other type of dress.
  • Everytime I see a dress like that I cringe... gross.  Agree with PP that said a wedding dress should be beautiful/timeless/classy/etc.  Not...trashy..."and let me show you almost my everything....how you doin Grandma?"....  LOL! 

It looks like it needs a top added to it or something... The corset comes AFTER the wedding day is over!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards