Florida-South Florida

new to the knot

hi, we are planning our wedding end of august/beg september in boca raton area. anyone have any good suggestions on venues (beach area) or coordinators that are cheap??? thanks!!
Denise

Re: new to the knot

• Welcome!!

I used the know venues and narrowed it by local... In Deerfield there is Royal Fiesta who I LOVE! but a few hotels on the beach... Look it up at the top under venues within top vendors.

GOOD LUCK!!

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

• Hi there! Congrats and welcome to the board!

If you are looking exclusively in the Boca area then here are some suggestions:
    - Double Tree by Hilton in Deerfield/Boca
    - Hiltson Suites (Boca)
    - Boca Ration Embassy Suites
    - Lakeside Terrace (not the beach but it's a lake)
    - Boca Beach Resort
    - Spanish River Library (not the beach but very nice venue)
    - The Club at Boca Pointe
    - Baja Beach Club

If you are open to other venues nearby Boca then consider these options:
    - B Ocean in Ft. Lauderdale
    - Beachomber Resort and Villas (Pompano)
    - Delray Beach Club
    - Wyndham Sea Gardens (Pompano) and there is one in Delray, I think.

As far as afforable wedding coordinators.....check out Heather from Just Chic Weddings or Michelle Tandron from Events by Michelle. Check out their FB pages.
  • Welcome! And congrats! There's also the Wyndham Deerfield Beach and Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach. Wyndham has ceremonies on the beach and Embassy Suites has two boardwalks behind them. The boardwalks are reserved through the City of Deerfield Beach. I'm not familiar with any wedding coordinators. Check out the ones madamoiselle suggested.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the board.  Since you are a Boca Resident, why not think about doing the ceremony at the Red Reef Park.  It's beach front and you can have the ceremony in the gazebo.  This way you have the whole beach feeling but also have a sense of protection just in case it's too sunny or it starts raining.

One of the brides from Four Weddings had her wedding there.  And had the reception at the Pavillion Grille.  Check it out

I tried to find a clip but I just couldn't but I remember the ceremony site being very nice.

In regards to wedding coordinator, I am partial to Heather since she is my DOC.  But check out the other choice Madamoiselle suggested.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • I think the Wyndham is really nice and affordable in Deerfield beach on Hillsboro, and of course I always recommend my venue which is the Lighthouse Point Yacht Club on the water (not the beach, but its still on water and very pretty - plus, I like that its more private then if you are on the beach and you never know what other people are around, since it is a public place) My venue was also on an episode of 4 weddings and won! Good luck! I live in Boca also, and found it most affordable to go to venues that are close, but outside of Boca itself.
  • Danielle Pearson is amazing for a Coordinator/Planner. She is amazing and goes above and beyond. Tell her Jessica F. sent you!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hi all, thank you so much for all the replies.  we have changed the date to October 19, August was going to be too hot!  So I have a little more time.  And I am thinking about the Red Reef park, looks beautiful.  thanks for the recommendations on coordinators, i will contact them! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards