Indiana

Wedding Favors

I am wanting to give small bottles of wine out as favors at my wedding.  One small problem.  I don't know where a good place to buy them would be!  I do have stuff for guests who do not drink, so that is taken care of, but I really think this would be a great favor since my fiancee and I are whinos.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Re: Wedding Favors

• Monolayth3Monolayth3 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Check out local winerys. They might give a discount for bulk buys. I think oliver is a winery in indiana.

ALso a good place to check as well is your local booze stores.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't think about Oliver and that's what we drink mostly. Thanks!
  • acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oliver is a great idea! If you're in northern Indiana, there are also lots of Southwestern Michigan wineries like Tabor Hill, Round Barn, Contessa, Fenn Valley, Free Run and Lemon Creek.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I love Huber Wine which is a Blackberry wine from Indiana! Such a cute idea!
  • edited December 2011
    I am in southern Indiana, but I think I am going to look at some wineries that are in my area.  Thanks for all the help!
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with your venue and make sure it's ok that you give out alcohol that doesn't come from their vendor.  I think sometimes it might violate their liquor license for you to hand out alcohol - but I'm not entirely sure of the specifications.  Better safe than sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards