California-Bay Area
Options

Hair/Makeup Artist Recommendations in East Bay

I currently live across the country so I have no idea who to go to. I am currently searching on yelp but can anyone recommend a hair/makeup artist around Livermore/Pleasanton/San Ramon/Danville area for my wedding? Thanks a lot.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair/Makeup Artist Recommendations in East Bay

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Yelp? That's been my go-to source for vendors.

http://www.yelp.com/livermore-ca
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would reccomend Gary Patrick in downtown Pleasanton.  They are a very reputable salon.  They do not do make up though I do not think.  No thoughts on make-up.  Sorry.  In general I would say that Plesanton vendors may be slightly more expensive that those in Livermore/Dublin/San Ramon, but I think are of a higher caliber.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, 

My recommendation for you is to maybe think about having a Skin Care and Cosmetic Party with your wedding party ladies.   Its FREE!  You can try the skin care with  the color cosmetics of your choice.  You can go on my website and check out the virutal makeover we have for our clients.  Once you see the colors that works best for you, you can try them at your Skin Care party.   Not only is having a Skin Care party nice to have to try the products to see if you really going to like them or not, but its also a great way to pamper and spend time with the people you love.   If you do decide to buy, its also a great way to earn FREE products.  

Sincerely,
    Crystal Silva
    Independant Beauty Consultant
    Mary Kay Skin Care and Cosmetics
    Phone: 650-207-3183
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Free or not, advertising is prohibited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board