California-Los Angeles

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Goodmorning Ladies!!!!!Laughing

The day came and left....it was a truly amazing day!

Sigh....Wonderland was a total success...I'm PROUD TO SAY!!!!

This day would of NOT been possible without Christina Molina and Elena....they were the BEST coordinators a bride could have. DH (yup my very first time saying it) agreed it was the BEST investment! 

The last couple of days leading to the wedding I got soooo sick DH and Christina just took on the task, they were truly amazing!

When I saw Wonderland put together my mouth dropped, all I thought this was all in my head lol we got sooo many compliments the whole night, people were stunned! The Candy buffet was a success someone even said how did you come up with that...don't worry ladies I didn't give up our little secret here in the bat cave lol 

The portrait booth with Pamela Masters was amazing,  everyone raved about it and people enjoyed having the option of ripping their shoes and having sandals available to them when the dancing started.

I have to work on vendors reviews ....I have a FEW (sadly) bad reviews from someone of my vendors so I want to get those up ASAP...I don't want any other bride to make the same mistake.

I know some of the knotties shared some pics (thanks ladiesKiss) But I'll leave you with some teasers I got on FB from our FABULOUS photographer....

AND....

Laura Laing already blogged me "getting ready" 

ENJOY!!!!

Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!!

• akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So happy that you had an amazing day! You looked absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pictures! Now get off the knot and enjoy your hubby!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yaaaaayyyyyy

I still have to post my pictures of the wedding - my little one got sick so I haven't had much time when I get home.  But I do have to say your wedding was AWESOME!  It was such an amazing treat to be able to witness your vision in person!  ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK REALLY PAID OFF!  Every detail was noticed and captured by us all.  Jennifer you were such a beautiful bride - I'm sorry you were still sick but you glowed all night.  Both you and David were so calm the entire night.  You are one lucky girl - EVERYONE could tell how much he truly loves you!

Thank you so much for allowing me to witness the love you two have for each other!
    Laughing

Welcome to the "other side" - It's great over here!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes...everything was AMAZING!

I was crying before you even walked down the aisle because David was sooooooooooooooo emotional standing at the altar...gosh I am getting teary eyes again just thinking about it.

That man absolutely ADORES you!!!

Thank you for letting us witness your love as well.
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with all the PP! Your DH is so in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE haha it was so cute! Your Wedding was fabulous! Congrats once again. Also, I love the teasers, the look great! Can't wait to see more!
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love all the pictures!  The ring shot you posted is so adorable.  That has to be framed.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards