Getting in Shape

Newbie to Getting in Shape

Hi ladies! I've been lurking for a bit getting a feel for this board, I've recently decided to take control of my life and get back in shape. I hate that I'm slow and get tired easily when I used to run x-country and play sports. So I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully you can help me stay on track lol!

Re: Newbie to Getting in Shape

• Welcome!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!! Welcome :) I've found the accountability threads help me a lot with eating and exercise habits.
  • I'm hoping to stay on track this time, I have nobody motivated enough IRL to workout with me. I just joined a martial arts studio and I'm thinking of doing muay thai, I've always wanted to to kickboxing and this seems like a perfect match for me. I'm excited to meet my instructor next Saturday.
  • Ahh, that sucks. Having a workout buddy is always a huge help for me.
    Muay thai sounds awesome! Let us know how it goes.

• Hey Newbie, I am in the same boat as you.  I used to be so healthy and active.  I need to get back to that healthy place.  Maybe we can help each other!!
  • Hi I am new at this. I am a mother of two and getting remarried in April 2012. I want to start to get back into shape the way I was before I had kids. I just do not know where to start. Any ideas will help.

• I'm new as well. I lost 60lbs at one point, but I'm back up. Just went to a wedding and did not like the pictures taken of me!! So it's Monday again...I always start on Monday :) Anyone have any suggestions for getting re-started. Maybe I can last till Tueday!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards