Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Winery GTG

According to the wonderful RA two dates are in the running...

Please vote ladies.

If anyone has a winery suggestion please leave that too
image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11

Re: Winery GTG

• edited December 2011
    lol.  i heart you. 

I know Paps and I are both a solid vote for Chadds Ford Winery.  Yes, you have to pay for the wine tasting... but it's not that much.  And I know there's a number of Chester/Delaware (and New Castle!) counties that would appreciate a G2G that isn't an hour away.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I voted both.  I am supposed to go to KOP for dinner for a high school drama club reunion (BP---our friend MP might be going!) but it isn't until 6-7ish so I'd still be available either day.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    There's nothing like waking up on Easter Sunday with a hangover!  I can only do the 23rd. I may be out for both, though, depending on how my mom decides to work Passover/Easter this year. 
  • edited December 2011
    So wish I could be there.  My sister's baby shower is 4/16 and 4/23 we'll be up at the in laws for Easter.
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can do 16th, the 23 I'll be in NC for my future step-daughter's 5th birthday!
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I can do the 23rd. The 16th the FILs are coming to meet my parents. And I vote Chadds Ford, since it is .5 miles from my house :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I second, third... whatever, Chadds Ford!
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I can do both days, and I'm solidifying my vote for chadds ford. There's no way I can drive over an hour home if I've been drinking wine. 25 minutes, I can do.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote the 16th...although my cousins daughters bday party is probably that day so I might have to vote neither.

23rd is def out since I'll be in the parents home area and also going to see a play that night so that's out.
    I'll go out on a limb and say the 23rd wouldn't work for Ooods either considering she's in the play I'm seeing :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't do either.  I have two friends come in the weekend of the 16th and then I'm going home for Easter/last minute wedding stuff the weekend of the 23rd.  Have fun though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I now have my first fitting on the 16th. It was literally the only day they had open in April. The 23rd I'll be at my parents for Easter - so if it's at Chadds Ford, I might be able to make it. Depends on what time it is.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm unsure about either date at this point... I may be doing something with my sister on the 16th and I am not sure if anything is planned for the Saturday of Easter weekend, family-wise. I'll know better probably in the next week or so. In any case, I'd be less inclined to go if it's Chadds Ford because it's pretty far for me to drive, but I'm not definitely out either way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I can't do the 23rd. My bach party is the 22nd and I most definitely will not want to be drinking the next afternoon. But I can probably do the 16th.

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can do the 16th or 23rd
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted the 23rd.
    I know for 100% certainty I work the 16th (the Phils are in town that weekend)
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_winery-gtg-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:27a64579-7b89-4962-9b1b-12bd4c6168fdPost:cee256d7-2f3c-492b-a20d-03133e047405">Re: Winery GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I voted the 23rd. <strong>I know for 100% certainty I work the 16th (the Phils are in town that weekend)
    </strong>Posted by CaitC21[/QUOTE]

I'll be at the game on the 17th :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on call on the 23rd and my leash does not extend to Chadds Ford :(
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011