Moms and Maids

Mother of the Groom!

Joined 'The Knot'..but am Mother of the Groom...however, feel so close to the beautiful woman my son is marrying!  Just wanted all to know and have been looking at all the beautiful ideas & "Mother of the Groom' Dresses!   Their date is 5/3/13.  Congratulations to All...and May all your Dreams & Wishes come True!

Re: Mother of the Groom!

• kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!!  I'm a 3 time MOB and we still have one daughter who isn't married but I"m expecting an announcement there is the next several months :)

There is lots to learn here from upcoming brides as well as the ladies who are already married.  They have certainly given me a peak thru the years regarding setting boundaries with my adult children and respecting their privacy.   Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and the wonderful relationship you have with your FDIL.

• utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We bought my moms and grandmas at Kohls :)
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! You still have plenty of time until their wedding so just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts! It will be over before you know it.  
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the knot :) Can I just say I wish you were my mog - you sound so sweet and supportive I'm already jealous :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards