Snarky Brides

I'm bored and...

Re: I'm bored and...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:c10dcddf-4375-456a-906d-9617b2918ead">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : You'd love our house.  We often sing "potty like a rockstar" when Minka is in the litter box.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Hysterical.  I think Baxter has a new theme song.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:c10dcddf-4375-456a-906d-9617b2918ead">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : You'd love our house.  We often sing "potty like a rockstar" when Minka is in the litter box.

Ha!

Random story time: We took Ben to target tonight to get his school supplies. We needed a backpack and a notebook and a few other things. We get to the backpack aisle, and what does he pick? Hello Kitty. He just saw the cat and loved it because he loves cats. He finally found a bakugan backpack that he liked better, but it was touch and go there for a bit.

He also picked the Napoleon Dynamite kitten notebook. Bless his heart. He loves those stinking cats.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:a0129365-8db6-48dc-9247-fc42cd4e9559">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : Haha, this is adorable. And no, the poop verse does not surprise me at all. I respectfully disagree with the movie choice. It has to be Almost Famous. It just HAS to.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Yeah, except that she didn't ask YOU. She asked ME.  THIS IS MY DAY DAMNIT!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:b697539e-8e5c-40b7-8438-39a4f486b9ee">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : Ha! Random story time: We took Ben to target tonight to get his school supplies. We needed a backpack and a notebook and a few other things. We get to the backpack aisle, and what does he pick? Hello Kitty. He just saw the cat and loved it because he loves cats. He finally found a bakugan backpack that he liked better, but it was touch and go there for a bit. He also picked the Napoleon Dynamite kitten notebook. Bless his heart. He loves those stinking cats.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    LOVE!
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We have a "potty like a rockstar" dance too.  I'm not ashamed.

• Man, I hate the post office. Not in a phobic way, but that place is just plain depressing.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Oh Ben!  I'm glad he found a different one.  I'd hate for him to get made fun of for his hello kitty backpack!  I <3 Ben.

• I am so glad I am not the only one who acts stupid around their pets.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:b697539e-8e5c-40b7-8438-39a4f486b9ee">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : Ha! Random story time: We took Ben to target tonight to get his school supplies. We needed a backpack and a notebook and a few other things. We get to the backpack aisle, and what does he pick? Hello Kitty. He just saw the cat and loved it because he loves cats. He finally found a bakugan backpack that he liked better, but it was touch and go there for a bit. He also picked the Napoleon Dynamite kitten notebook. Bless his heart. He loves those stinking cats.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Haha cew, that is so hilarious and adorable :)
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:bc63f140-6375-4607-b8d4-e7e960c7f84e">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : Yeah, except that she didn't ask YOU. She asked ME.  THIS IS MY DAY DAMNIT!

OH FINE. I forgot this was all about you. Isn't it always though?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Yeah, Beatles, I had a panic attack at the post office once.  Like full blown, had to be helped outside by a stranger, thought I was going to die panic attack.  Now I can't go back.  I get sweaty just going to the drive up mailbox in the parking lot.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:4fbef7d2-e347-417a-92cf-1f5424041870">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : OH FINE. I forgot this was all about you. Isn't it always though?
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

No, we had this discussion earlier before you were here. Usually it's all about box kitty. 

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im watching diners drive ins and dives. I love this show. Go check your email.
  • Wooooo email!  I would not expect a response until Sunday, as I don't think I have the attention span tonight, and I'll be leaving tomorrow morning.  Just so you know :)

• Maybe I need to start singing "potty like a rockstar" to Demon...either that "Eat turkey like a rockstar". Stop being difficult cat! Oh look, here she comes (she heard me typing about her...)

do you have animals other than Minka? Do you want others?
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:d3495156-96db-4c74-8e10-e0f96260f5ac">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wooooo email!  I would not expect a response until Sunday, as I don't think I have the attention span tonight, and I'll be leaving tomorrow morning.  Just so you know :)
    well I suppose if I made you wait 11 days for a response from me, i can handle waiting 2 days, just dont expect me to reply at ALL on sunday.

Sunday is mad men love day.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm painting our bedroom and dining room.  I thought it would be wise to do them both at the same time since its the same color  (do all the main part of both rooms at once, then all the trim, then all the touch up) and its a fing nightmare.  My whole house feels like a bomb went off. 

Today I also learned that it doesn't hurt when a spider bites you but you betcha it hurts like a mo-fo on day #2.   I'm pretty sure my shoulder is going to rot off now.  That will be pretty.  One shoulder dresses, here I come!

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I should probably read the second page to see what kind of conversation I just added absolutely nothing related to. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:7e2ef34b-5911-44f9-b69f-c15cb141b1ce">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : No, we had this discussion earlier before you were here. Usually it's all about box kitty. 

Of course! What was I thinking?

Also, that's really scary about the panic attack. No wonder you won't go back. It's okay though, you're not missing out on anything. It really does suck there. ;)

• Katie, we just have Minka right now, but we've been considering another kitten.  We also want a dog someday.  And I want a horse, and a baby goat, and a llama named Lloyd.

East, I hate spider bites.  They itch and hurt at the same time, and they get so huge and ugly.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:4f3a2c69-4d69-456f-a54c-8f612e2a6935">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm painting our bedroom and dining room.  I thought it would be wise to do them both at the same time since its the same color  (do all the main part of both rooms at once, then all the trim, then all the touch up) and its a fing nightmare.  My whole house feels like a bomb went off.  Today I also learned that it doesn't hurt when a spider bites you but you betcha it hurts like a mo-fo on day #2.   I'm pretty sure my shoulder is going to rot off now.  That will be pretty.  One shoulder dresses, here I come!
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]
    Do you know what type of spider bit you?  Hopefully nothing venomous.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:4f3a2c69-4d69-456f-a54c-8f612e2a6935">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm painting our bedroom and dining room.  I thought it would be wise to do them both at the same time since its the same color  (do all the main part of both rooms at once, then all the trim, then all the touch up) and its a fing nightmare.  My whole house feels like a bomb went off.  Today I also learned that it doesn't hurt when a spider bites you but you betcha it hurts like a mo-fo on day #2.   I'm pretty sure my shoulder is going to rot off now.  That will be pretty.  One shoulder dresses, here I come!
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]
    Spider bites horrify me. My mom disrupted a spider nest of some sort in the spring and got atlaest 12 bites on her ankles and calves and it looked absolutely awful. She was so painfully itchy she just took meds to sleep until it went away.
  • Yikes East! Do you know what kind of spider bit you?

• Clearly you contributed something, East, as 4 people in a row responded to you.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:c075ff2e-83d2-4d4b-ae40-163a816c9a74">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : Spider bites horrify me. My mom disrupted a spider nest of some sort in the spring and got atlaest 12 bites on her ankles and calves and it looked absolutely awful. She was so painfully itchy she just took meds to sleep until it went away.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Gah, this is terrifying. When I lived in CO, I used to get spider bites in my sleep during the summer. Once one bit me on the inside of my thigh, and it swelled up to the size of a saucer and you could still see the two puncture holes in the middle. It itched like a bitch forever too.

• I had bed bugs once (in a rental property in college) and good lord, those bites were the worst things ever.  They itched so horribly, I still have a scar from 3 of them that I scratched until they bled.

• I'm pretty sure I first saw the kitty cat dance in ...2004?  Yikes.  But yes, I do sing it to my cats.  Potty like a rockstar is so being added in.
  • IIt was brown and dime sized.  I'm mildly concerned it was a hobo, which is our version of brown recluse. But odds are it was just a house spider.  I squished him before inspecting him.  So I guess if my shoulder falls off we'll know.   I'm doing the whole pen circle thing right now and keeping an eye on it. 

• NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:bae17de8-e981-4259-aed0-12353aff5553">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had bed bugs once (in a rental property in college) and good lord, those bites were the worst things ever.  They itched so horribly, I still have a scar from 3 of them that I scratched until they bled.
    I am SO scared of the thought of bed bugs. I dont like something that can infest and be impossible to exterminate.
  • I got bit by a brown recluse about 5 years ago. It was horrible. It started like a little scabby thing that burned like fire and then it grew into a gigantic hole in my leg. It was the grossest thing ever and it hurt like a motherfucker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards