Ohio-Toledo

Toledo Country Club reception suggestions

Hi everyone,

We are thinking of having a wedding at Toledo Country Club in September 2013, but wanted an idea of how much it would cost. Does anyone want to share an approximate budget who had their wedding at TCC? Also, any suggestions on how to get a sponsor if you're not a member? Any hidden/unexpected costs that came up associated with that venue? We are in love with the venue, just want to make sure that it fits the budget!

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Toledo Country Club reception suggestions

• I don't remember pricing exactly, but I do remember it was the most expensive place we looked at.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • I called them in May and they never returned my phone call. Sorry I can't be of more help.
  • When I checked them out last yr the mim. Was 5k. Thats for a basic package. I have a friend who just got married there and said she spent over 10k just for that place alone .
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • They finally ended up emailing me back (after phone calls AND emails). If you want pm me and I can copy/paste the info. I will say with what I want it is the most expensive venue, and although I love it I'm not pursuing it. 
  • I went with Brandywine. 39 a person and still beautiful.. and only 15 minutes from Toledo! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards