Wisconsin
Options

Door County WI Brides....

I am getting married in July at Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay, WI. I am looking for a restaurant to have the rehearsal dinner and have no ideas. 
Anywhere in or around Sturgeon Bay would be awesome. I'm looking to spend around $20 per plate for about 45 people. 
Anyone know of a good restaurant to have it? I am not from the area...
Thanks Brides.

Re: Door County WI Brides....

• Options
    squirrely221squirrely221 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married in July at Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay, WI. I am looking for a restaurant to have the rehearsal dinner and have no ideas. 
    Anywhere in or around Sturgeon Bay would be awesome. I'm looking to spend around $20 per plate for about 45 people. 
    Anyone know of a good restaurant to have it? I am not from the area...
    Thanks Brides.

• Options
    DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you're looking for formal or casual or "Door County-ish", but here are some ideas:

The Nautical (awesome food, great chef who is gaining nationwide acclaim)
    The Nightengale (typical Door County supper club if you wanted an experience like that.  Not fancy by any means, very old school)
    Inn at Cedar Crossing
    The Ladder House
    White Birch Inn
    Sunset Bar & Grill
    Wave Point
    Castaways
    Dal Santo's (also goes by the Trattoria)
    Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar
    The Neighborhood Grill & Pub (obviously super casual)
    The Mill Supper Club (again, super traditional old school but the BEST family style chicken)

There are more options in Egg Harbor & Fish Creek, but that of course means more driving for your guests.  And in the summer when it's so busy up there I'm not sure you want that or not. 

If you wanted to do something more laid back, you can rent out pavillions at the parks (Otumba, Sunset) and hire Scaturo's to cater.  Super reasonable and good food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards