Nebraska-Omaha

Make-up Artist?

I am in a time crunch now and realized I still need to book someone to do my makeup the day of the wedding! I am having my cousin do my hair as well as the bridal party but I want to take some stress off her and find someone to do the makeup. I am looking for someone who comes onsite and doesn't overcharge us! Help!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Make-up Artist?

• edited December 2011
    I am using Colleen Mann with Gloss Salon and Spa. I don't know what she charges for onsite, but she is wonderful!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Blush Makeup Artistry. Her prices are great, and her work is fantastic. Good luck! =]
  • VMHR2011VMHR2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom is a Mary Kay woman so she's doing mine.  But she's actually done a lot of conventions and classes and things so she's got exeprience doing event makeup and not just selling.  It'll be nice to have someone I know so well do it.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_up-artist-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:ecd501fe-a93b-4ee3-8280-5c5d1700093dPost:07f6e918-825d-4968-bae9-93e4fe707ae3">Re: Make-up Artist?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Blush Makeup Artistry. Her prices are great, and her work is fantastic. Good luck! =]
    Posted by Chasity08[/QUOTE]

agreed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards