Destination Weddings Discussions

Not this again...

I just tracked the package with my TTD dress from JCPenney. It's supposed to be here today and I see that yesterday UPS transferred the package to the local post office. 

Not UPS too! I thought that I was safe choosing them :(

Re: Not this again...

• Boo!  I think a lot of companies are turning to do this...I see it all too often with my own packages as well as when the mailman comes into work with tons and tons of packages!

Hopefully there are no issues this time!
  • ughhh I hate that!  They did that with our wedding invitations, hate hate hate that!   So sorry its happening to you again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JessiiJJessiiJ member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Wow, and I thought my postal service was bad! 

Our guys are over-paid lazy asses. Buddy buzzed up allowing one ring and then decided that we weren't home. Luckily FI had a hunch to look at our security network and see him standing there with a large box that turned out to be FI's EXTREMELY fragile RC plane. I've never seen Vin run that fast!! 

GL with your package... hopefully it comes on time and in your hands.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_not-this-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:24240d48-6741-4fcc-b37c-63701fed607fPost:4ff7efe5-1e2f-47e9-9eba-5d908a011dba">Re: Not this again...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Boo!  I think a lot of companies are turning to do this...I see it all too often with my own packages as well as when the mailman comes into work with tons and tons of packages! Hopefully there are no issues this time!
    Posted by Kayla&Brian412[/QUOTE]

THIS. Everyone and their mom are trying to save money by doing that.  I had a package that was shipped 2 weeks ago and I still don't have it! So annoying!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards