New Hampshire

Because you girls are so good...help

I have decided to change my bouquets for the wedding.  The initial ones I discussed with my florist had many different flowers and cost a fortune.  The cost isnt the major issue but I decided that I wanted it simpler.  I am thinking hydrangeas with roses or even gerber daisies.  Getting married in October and our colors are all tjhe typical fall colors so if anyone finds any nice pictures, could you send them to me?  I am overwhelmed by so many search results.  Help me please :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Because you girls are so good...help

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just out of curiosity, (and if you don't mind my asking), what was your budget for flowers? How many centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, etc.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This is what I have.  I am not sure about cost though:( 

Check out www.lyndseyloring.com She has some great photos and they are separated into seasons!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We really didn't go in with a specific budget.  My mom paid for the reception hall which included all the food and such so we had more money to play with.  However, we ordered 12 centerpieces (hydrangeas, roses in a 5 x5 vase that is filled with crandberries), a headtable centerpiece, 3 bm bouquets, 1 moh bouquet, my bouquet, a church arrangement (small church), pew bows, my FI's bouteniere, his BM, 3 GM, my dad, his dad boutenieres, 2 mom's corsages, and one corsage for grandmother for a total of 1600.  I just decided I wanted it a little simpler.
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info Chelley. That does sound like a lot of $$ for flowers. We're trying to keep our florist budget < $1k. My daughter has a man MOH...politically correct to call him an "honor attendant" and two female bridesmaids and a flower girl/Jr. Bridesmaid (age 13). There will be three groomsman and a ring bearer, then two dad boutineers and two mom coursages, 12 table centerpieces, a head table centerpiece, and petals for throwing...maybe a few other flowers....but that's about it. We won't need much for her outdoor ceremony at the Shattuck. We'll try to work with "cheaper" cuts of flowers if possible, or those that are in-season.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I went overboard with the bouquets but like I said, we arent paying for the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards