Connecticut

G. Fox Tasting

Tomorrow I go for my tasting at G. Fox. I am so excited. I can't belive we are approaching the six month mark!!!

Re: G. Fox Tasting

• estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh fun!  Enjoy :)  We had so much fun at our tasting!  Are you bringing anyone with you?  We brought my FI's parents and it was really helpful to have their input. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We had such a great time too! Remember than customize and change anything for you so don't be bashful! Have a great time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'm so excited to try all the yummy food. This is my fav part. lol

Girllll, everyone and their mama was trying to come to this tasting with us. lol We finally got it down to me and FI, my Mom, FMIL and her boyfriend.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_g-fox-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:97e07e75-fbc4-4bf1-9a35-ff09d93e4d80Post:5030815a-6943-483f-b6f1-bbfb6eb00493">Re: G. Fox Tasting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies! I'm so excited to try all the yummy food. This is my fav part. lol <strong>Girllll, everyone and their mama was trying to come to this tasting with us. lol We finally got it down to me and FI, my Mom, FMIL and her boyfriend.</strong>
    Posted by MsDiamondPrincess[/QUOTE]

LOL!  It's nice to have some family input on the food.  My tasting was at The Society Room so I dont know what it will be like at G. Fox, but it might be helpful to bring a camera to take pics of the food and/or tables.  Have a GREAT time!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_g-fox-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:97e07e75-fbc4-4bf1-9a35-ff09d93e4d80Post:76735cbc-1258-4114-9109-38029bb9b155">Re: G. Fox Tasting</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G. Fox Tasting : LOL!  It's nice to have some family input on the food.  My tasting was at The Society Room so I dont know what it will be like at G. Fox, but it might be helpful to bring a camera to take pics of the food and/or tables.  Have a GREAT time!
    Posted by estegeman[/QUOTE]

Oooh a camera! Great idea. Thanks. My bridal shower that is at The Society Room. I absolutely love that venue! Great choice!
  • edited December 2011
    have a wonderful time
    abc
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_g-fox-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:97e07e75-fbc4-4bf1-9a35-ff09d93e4d80Post:a84390d3-228c-4c40-ab57-76e97f4f7f2a">Re: G. Fox Tasting</a>:
    [QUOTE]have a wonderful time
    Posted by Ddiva5[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Nice!!! We have our tasting there in February!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the food!! Have fun! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!! Have fun the food there is AMAZING. and at our wedding it came out exactly as it was at our tasting everyone was raving about it!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! The food was delicious. FI and I are still full! We went with the filet mignon, the roasted chicken and the salmon. The mushroom risotto was to die for! We're having that as our veggie option and both of us requested it with our meals. We met Chef Kelley, he was awesome. He came out and talked to us and went over different options. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in the food he serves. Of course Jessica was there and had everything setup perfectly. I seriously can not wait until April! We definitely feel like we made the right choice. Up next the cake tasting.
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  MMMM dang, now I want some mushroom risotto!  We went with the tenderloin of beef, chicken saltimboca, and salmon at SR.  April will be here before you know it! :)  Our cake tasting is next weekend!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_g-fox-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:97e07e75-fbc4-4bf1-9a35-ff09d93e4d80Post:216d1967-01be-4879-9c09-56ce0dfad527">Re: G. Fox Tasting</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's awesome!  MMMM dang, now I want some mushroom risotto!  We went with the tenderloin of beef, chicken saltimboca, and salmon at SR.  April will be here before you know it! :)  Our cake tasting is next weekend!
    Posted by estegeman[/QUOTE]

I know! Now time to coordinate this doggone wedding party. They are more difficult than choosing the food. lol Have fun at your cake tasting! Who are you using? Kim or Donna?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_g-fox-tasting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:97e07e75-fbc4-4bf1-9a35-ff09d93e4d80Post:4d8a8640-de3a-4753-ae32-de595f23adf9">Re: G. Fox Tasting</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G. Fox Tasting : I know! Now time to coordinate this doggone wedding party. They are more difficult than choosing the food. lol Have fun at your cake tasting! Who are you using? Kim or Donna?
    Posted by MsDiamondPrincess[/QUOTE]

Thanks! We are using Donna.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards