Wedding Reception Forum

Candles

Looking for the best place to buy white votive candles in bulk for the cheapest price.  Anyone have any suggestions on a website  to use, or not to use...

Re: Candles

• We got them from quickcandles.com
  • EmmaKHEmmaKH member
    First Comment
    Ikea has great votive holders,  WWW.cudge.net has great deals on 10 hour votives and lots of other candles, check out their website, I just orderd all mine from there.
  • Another vote for quick candles!
  • Depending on your candle holders, I recomend partylite. Though more expensive, they burn clean, into clear liquid until empty. We used them in our hanging jelly jars. It was easy clean-up as we intended to re-use the jars after. Their tealights cost less and burn until empty as well. They burn 4-6 hours and lasted throughout our celebration. If you would like to check them out, you may need a consultant, chek their website for more info.
  • Check out mgainsdecor.com! You can buy candles and rent the candle holders and return them for a 45% refund after your wedding.
  • Check out mgainsdecor.com! You can buy candles and rent the candle holders and return them for a 45% refund after your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards