Canada

"Retiring!"

Hi Ladies,

I am passing the mod torch on.  I've been the mod for over a year, and find myself frequenting the boards less, and so want to switch it up to keep the chatter and advice continuing.

Jewel224 will be taking over for me sometime in the next week or so.  I know that she will do a great job.  She has already helped a lot of people with the wedding deals of the day, and great advice.  

I will still visit the boards from time to time and post, so I won't be gone forever!  I really appreciate all the help I was given when I was getting married from everyone, and all the congratulations.  Happy planning to all the future brides!

Kathleen

Re: "Retiring!"

• suzie173suzie173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Having married in June 2010, I also don't frequent the board as often, but it's nice to see some of the other newlyweds of my "era" whenever I do. It's a bond we share from when planning consumed so much of our time. I'll miss you, and thanks so much for your time and help. See you around!

Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your advice, happy retirement.
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your "retirement"!! 

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards