Snarky Brides

SB lovefest?

Re: SB lovefest?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:722fde0e-7b2a-41f2-b65e-b364b38f58d1">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB lovefest? : You'll get there. What does your SN mean? Everytime I see it, my brain says "Hot Sister" and then I think I'm being inappropriate.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

HAHA. Well I'm a fool and it is my last name. But funny thing about that my cousin calls us the Osterhotties
    *~* Mrs.J *~*
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:4bb9bd35-bfc9-41df-a637-e52846d8e875">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB lovefest? : me too! It was one of the first times I really felt welcome on SB :)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Same here! That was a happy day. I love Anna. :)
  • edited October 2010
    Thanks for the love, ladies! I wish I was around more Frown

Cew and Zip, you always make me laugh. And I always perk up when you come around. You're both incredibly cool people that I'm happy to know.

B, you're my soul sista. Period. I can always count on you.

Mara, I adore you and our Indiana connection.

Rho, I love that you're coming around more because you always bring the style and class Wink

Jas, you're just a ball of positive energy.

Any, you may get tired of hearing it, but you really are wise and mature beyond your years and you should be very proud of yourself.

I give MAD props to LZ and all the wonderful mothers out there who manage to give their children all the love and attention they deserve.

Anna, you are a glorious person and I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you sooner.

I also request the more frequent presence of Bec, LC, Lala and MFJ.

Love you all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks MIAF =) You're pretty awesome, and you crack me right up. I'll hop on the wishing you were around more train.

And Anna, I remember that PM thing, and I felt so special because I had one too and was included. It was great. Thanks again for that =)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:edf23bd9-0706-446a-914b-c47453dae4c0">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah yes, Anysunrise! Not only do you have a super-cute story for your screenname, but I agree with all the ladies on how cool you are! =) I missed the Anna PM thing, but I think it's awesome that she did that!
    Posted by rhodesign[/QUOTE]

I don't think you were around much that month.  Regardless, you have a pm.  :)
  • I haven't been around much lately. Life has been really busy.
     But I've really missed all of you guys, a lot. I feel rather lucky to have this great group of friends scattered all over the world. :)
     I'm glad to finally have some time back in my life.
  • Oh man oh man! I can't believe I was wasting time practicing my parallel parking and trying on Halloween costumes tonight when I could have been part of one giant SB Group Hug!!!

I love each and every one of you and I'm so thankful to talk to yall each and every day. We all definitely share in eachother's joys and struggles and I truly believe SB is a big fun, cuddly, sparkly, fine-azz, rambunctious support system and I love it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:74555583-ec6e-4fea-8cee-1a4167ea0406">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man oh man! I can't believe I was wasting time practicing my parallel parking and trying on Halloween costumes tonight when I could have been part of one giant SB Group Hug!!! I love each and every one of you and I'm so thankful to talk to yall each and every day. We all definitely share in eachother's joys and struggles and I truly believe SB is a big fun, cuddly, sparkly, fine-azz, rambunctious support system and I love it!
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]
    This is why I love you.

Did you take the test yet?  How's practice going?
  • I've been majorly MIA, but I love that I can come here for support or destressing if I ever get a chance.  I really appreciate and love you, ladies and even if I'm not always around (or ever it seems), I think about you and wish good things for you.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:f2c4254e-467e-4df6-a527-64f8cc1ec1e9">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB lovefest? : This is why I love you. Did you take the test yet?  How's practice going?
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I took the written and the vision test (love that even with my contacts in my vision is still only 20/50. WTH? Definitely scheduling my laser eye surgery for the day after Nate graduates), but I'm taking the actual driving test on Friday morning.

I got schooled by some 15 year olds practicing their parallel parking too but I shocked even myself when I didn't hit anything. Wish me luck on friday!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:be73836c-28e0-42cf-bab4-7cc9d76ab885">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB lovefest? : I took the written and the vision test (love that even with my contacts in my vision is still only 20/50. WTH? Definitely scheduling my laser eye surgery for the day after Nate graduates), but I'm taking the actual driving test on Friday morning. I got schooled by some 15 year olds practicing their parallel parking too but I shocked even myself when I didn't hit anything. Wish me luck on friday!
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]
    My friend just had Lasik and is sooooo happy.  I think Nate's getting it done soon, but he might wait till after the wedding (he's responsible with money, blegh).

Good luck with the rest of it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:a170e74e-fb64-439f-a8da-6e39f6e48bdc">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SB lovefest? : My friend just had Lasik and is sooooo happy. <strong> I think Nate's getting it done soon</strong>, but he might wait till after the wedding (he's responsible with money, blegh). Good luck with the rest of it!
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I'm so jealous! I want to get it done before we have babies so I'm not fiddling with my glasses or contacts in the middle of the night. But that will be awhile :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:c886b5d1-579a-4122-8d92-acb2535865d3">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cew, you have an adorable son, and I think you must be a great mom.  Any of us can tell that even over the internet.
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! This really made my day. :) One of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.
  • I love you all for always cheering me up and making me feel welcome.  Kiss

Steph#s, you're a total sweetheart. 

SarahPLiz, I wish we lived closer because I would love to hang with your IRL.

KatieW and Rach, please come around more, I miss you.

Cew, I miss you, too.  Quit your job.

MIAF-I heart you.

AATB--you're so sweet and so real.  Thanks for being you.

LedZepplin, you must be one of the coolest moms ever.  I think all the moms on this board are "cool moms."  When I have kids, I'm coming to all of you for advice.

Bec--I love you, miss you, and can't wait to party with you Saturday night. 

number55, you are super and you make me laugh.

Zippity, you crack me up every time you post.  You are hilarious.

• I love love fests :)

SB in general rocks my socks.  You ladies are awesome.

MILF- You complete me.  We really need to meet sometime.

CEW- I miss you like woah.  I support the motion that you should quit your job and hang out with us full time.

Any- When you first started posting here I'll admit I didn't even want to bother giving you a chance because of yoru age.  I'm glad you stuck around.  You really are mature beyond your years.

Beatles- I miss you too.  You need to come around more often.

M&M- You know you will always hold a special place in my heart.  I'm proud to be able to call you a friend.

MFJ- You look super sexy with your braces off.  Like others have said I'm glad you came back.

Missy- You're one of the sweetest people ever.  You also have a ton of wisdom to share.  I heart you big time.

Lenore- I'm glad we've come to a point where we get along.  You're a pretty cool person, and although we often disagree on things I respect that we're able to discuss those things without hating each other.

Alright, I need to do some work, but there's much more love to go around.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Stupid H coming home and distracting me from the SB lovefest.....

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks guys. I really truly miss being around and hanging out. Does anyone know of any jobs that will pay me to knot? I'd like one of those please.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:a1707798-6929-423e-a9f2-471f826b97cb">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys. I really truly miss being around and hanging out. Does anyone know of any jobs that will pay me to knot? I'd like one of those please.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Just find a Sugar Daddy ;)
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    I'm probably too much of a newb to interject here but I just wanted to say that you're the finest group of ladies on TK and your hilariousness is only matched by your wit. So glad I found this board where I can get some great brain breaks from work, sound advice when I need it, and see that there are really sweet and accepting people all over the country/world (yep, even in the South lol). It's nice to get a real perspective on things instead of all the calmour from the Snookis on my local board. And I love that the first time I posted here I got shiit asking if my SN had anything to do with Twilight. So thanks for the laughs bitches Kiss

Photobucket
  • Oh man, I can't believe I missed the lovefest!

Thanks for all the love, ladies! It is nice to be appreciated. I love every one of you in your own special way. 
    MFJ- we could definitely hang out. We'd have lots of fun!

Steph- Thanks for listening to my crazy mod stories. You rock!

Anna- You rock my socks off! I love that you can always talk about food with me!

Tide, Sookie, Jen, beatles, Katie- all the baby talk is much appreciated. Y'all are all wonderful ladies.

Seriously, I'd keep naming people but I have to get back to work. I honestly don't know where I would be, mentally, without SB. You are all so important to me, individually and as a group. 

LOVE!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I know I'm late.....but

I adore Jas for helping me calm down and for giving such awesome advice about how she handles seizures in her dog.

I love GinJen for always checking in on me on FB.

I love SarahSmiles (even though she's never here) because she was my first TK friend on FB and really welcomed me to the board.

Blue I love cause well....we think alike and she's kick ass

Star- she's awesome and is sooooo helpful in regards to law school crap

Ricks- Just cause.  Though I haven't gotten any booty in awhile from her so she better show up soon!

M&M for not being a crazy mod.  Thanks for not banning me cause I didn't like all the hybrid animals.

Nebb- I love Vinnie stories.

NS- All the Cher posts on FB

Sheshat- For always cheering me up and for Whiskey pictures!

Nates- For being a fellow Jersey gal and dachshund owner....and I wish she was coming to my Halloween party

B- for being herself and not being afraid to say what she thinks.

AATB- you amaze me with your calm and ability not to kill people.

I love all of you.
  • *sigh*

I LOVE a good lovefest
  • Well look who it is!  Who sent out the bat signal?

• WAAAAAHHHHHH NO ONE WANTS ME ON AN OB!!!!!!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • we don't allow people who wear jerseys on our OB. sorry. i didn't make up the rules.
  • That's fine, I have my OWN OB, and I don't let people who wear wedding dresses on it.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:9e646f0d-4d3b-45f8-bae1-74d7a459a19e">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's fine, I have my OWN OB, and I don't let people who wear wedding dresses on it.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

are they going to kick you off after your wedding? that's going to be an awkward situation for you. :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-lovefest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f24c40b1-7e17-46d5-8716-1ffbc5e29fa2Post:a4db3fa7-eae7-4ccb-bad1-554256cc61b2">Re: SB lovefest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]aprov, i love you too...even though you have ugly shoes and all that jazz. ;)
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]

::hangs head in shame::  I just want to be loved! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards