January 2013 Weddings

Color idea

Im planning my wedding for 1/12/13. I was originally planning for a fall wedding, so I have no idea what colors to use! I don't want a "wintery theme" but I want my wedding to be seasonally appropriate for Wisconsin winter. I am thinking dark purple with light blue, and grey tux's for the men. Ideas?

Re: Color idea

• I was also originally planning a wedding in fall the fall and ended up moving to winter. I'm planning to do purples and creams.

I love your color idea of dark purple/light blue and think grey would compliment that combination nicely. Happy planning :)

• I think that color combo sounds great!! I'm planning mine for either the 11th or 12th, also in Wisconsin.. and my colors are rose petal red & pearl white (and avoiding greenery so it doesn't look like christmas)
  • I'm doing royal blue, also avoiding the wintery theme and greenery ;)
  • I'm doing black, white and gray.  The girls are wearing long black dresses with sparkly silver jewelry and the groomsmen are wearing silver ties. All white flowers

• I'm doing black, white and gray.  The girls are wearing long black dresses with sparkly silver jewelry and the groomsmen are wearing silver ties. All white flowers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards