Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Vendor reviews

Venue:  The Atriums at Park West A+
Creative Cuisine Catering
Geni was amazing to work with, the venue was great, staff was amazing and it was the best food I have ever had at a wedding!

Florist:  Macaux Floral A+
Jeff and Tommie are so creative and great to work with, I gave them a little direction and then had them run with it, I felt like they gave me a ton for what I paid and really work with whatever budget you have.

Dress:  Brides by Demetrios A
Demetrios was amazing with my dress the only reason they don't get a plus was because they kind of dropped the ball on the flower girl dress, but it came in time and we were refunded our fee to expedite the dress

Cake:  The Cake Guys A+
The cake tasted phenomenal, better than the samples and it was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen, I gave them little direction and they exceded my expectations

DJ:  Melody with Melodies and Memories A+
Melody was amazing, got everyone up and dancing, played great music and even helped out last minute with wiring the ceremony and putting speakers up for the ceremony

Photographer:  Scott Young Photography A+
Our engagement pictures and my bridals were amazing. Scott, Gail and Rabbit were the best to work with and I love all of their work

Groom's Attire: Tuxedo Junction (Grapevine) A+
Great prices, had everything ready and everything fit the guys great, a few buttons popped off jackets but that could also be the boys faults :)

BM Attire:  David's Bridal (Frisco) A+
Very good experience, worked with Wendy dresses came in fast, were on sale and looked great!

Alterations:  Becky Fowler A+
Amazing and great prices, she did my dress, all the bridesmaids and the mom's dresses

Invitations:  Cards and pockets, michael's and my awesomeness :)
Very quick delivery from Cards and pockets, I ordered pocketfolds, invitation mats and envelopes from C&P, got all the white cardstock from michael's and a paper cutter. came out to $2.15 per invite including postage on RSVP and invite

STDs:  Vistaprint
Did the front and back postcards and everyone loved them, very good quality, uploaded my designs, including shipping and 100 postcards $20.00

Wedding bands: Kay Jewelers (Frisco)
Great deal on our bands, good quality and great to work with

Officiant:  Groom's father
Amazing of course :)

RD:  Blu Ginger (Las Colinas) A+
The couple that owns this place is great, the food is amazing and it is a nice, small, modern atmosphere, everyone loved having a "different" meal for the RD and it was a great setting for our intimate dinner

HONEYMOON
Ambergris Caye, Belize
We stayed at Cocotal Inn and Cabanas. It was great! Our casita was so private and everything was so secluded, we kayaked, snorkelled and rented golf carts. 6 days, 5 nights flights and hotel were $1600 and it was really cheap to eat and do the activities

Any questions email me pphqt10 at yahoo dot com

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards