New Hampshire
Options

Fun weekend ahead!!

I am so super excited about this weekend, tomorrow is hair trial, and Monday is first dress fitting!! Hopefully I will have lots of pictures to share on Tuesday!

Is anyone else doing something fun?
Photobucket

Re: Fun weekend ahead!!

• Options
    That is so exciting!  Cant wait to see your hair!  I am going to my first bridal show on Monday at Brookstone.  Hopefully I will win the grand prize haha jk :)  Anyways that will be exciting to meet with the different vendors!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    I <3 Brookstone! 

Have fun Daisy, I can't wait to see your hair. 
  • Options
    I can't wait to see pictures! You're going to have so much fun the next few days! We're meeting with officiants on Sunday and will hopefully pick one soon.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Bridal shows are so much fun! My venue is having one Feb 19th and even though I'll be done with everything I'm going anyway. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I am sure you will have a blast!  Ooooo Castleton is having one?  I may have to go just to see the new entrance!
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes Spree you should go!! I have no reason to go as far as vendors are concerned but I just can't get enough of seeing the venue. :) I can't wait to see it redone!

http://www.nhweddingmagazine.com/plan-your-nh-wedding/bridal-shows
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We worked on our invitations and also went in search for branches in Mine Falls in Nashua. I can't seem to find reasonable manzanita branches, but I found branches that will look just as good! After they are painted, they will look amazing!!! FI is a great sport about it too!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards