Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding Budget Spreadsheet

Anyone have a good budget spreadsheet in Excel?  I've been digging around on the internet all day and can't find anything worth downloading.  If anyone is willing to share theirs or the site the got it from, that would be awesome!

Thinking wedding planning software is also unnecessary.  Agree?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Budget Spreadsheet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    TheKnot has one on the site.

Also - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Wedding+budget+spread+sheet :)

(not meant as snarky - just giving you a bunch of options without linking 20 of them :P)
  • Options
    K and CK and C member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

PM me your email and I can send you mine.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just made my own with columns for estimated and actual spending, plus tracking how much I'd paid each vendor so I know when they are paid off.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I got a huge wedding planner-binder from Borders that has one in it, here is the link to their online budget that you can print out and update, but to be honest this book saved my sanity! I would just scan and email to you, but I've written all over mine.

http://www.weddingsolutions.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=planning&fuseaction.planning=weddingBudgetAnalysis

The book is: The Complete Wedding Planner and Organizer by Elizabeth and Alex Lluch

• Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Than you SO much!  I will definitely take you all up on some of these options.  I'm just Excel-challenged, especially now that I upgraded to the 2007 suite through school and everything is different (or at least looks different). 

@ Kendall -- LOL it's all good!  I scoured the internet for about 3 hours this morning through Google, other wedding sites, etc. and just couldn't find one that had what I was looking for.  Apparently I am just too effing picky. Tongue out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_wedding-budget-spreadsheet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:44e332cb-43c7-461f-ad53-a0d8fcfb09fdPost:d09b9472-cb97-4895-ad49-3f41d08885aa">Re: Wedding Budget Spreadsheet</a>:
    [QUOTE]Than you SO much!  I will definitely take you all up on some of these options.  I'm just Excel-challenged, especially now that I upgraded to the 2007 suite through school and everything is different (or at least looks different).  @ Kendall -- LOL it's all good!  I scoured the internet for about 3 hours this morning through Google, other wedding sites, etc. and just couldn't find one that had what I was looking for.  Apparently I am just too effing picky.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

Have you looked at weddingwire.com 's budget? That's the one I use.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking for in it?  I am really good with Excel and could try to make a custom one for you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_wedding-budget-spreadsheet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:44e332cb-43c7-461f-ad53-a0d8fcfb09fdPost:d09b9472-cb97-4895-ad49-3f41d08885aa">Re: Wedding Budget Spreadsheet</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently I am just too effing picky.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

Nah.  We went through 3 different budgets before we found one we liked.  It was in The Pink Book or whatever you get at the Bridal Shows.  We didn't really care for theknot one and I don't know where the other came from. 
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Kendall - I know you are busy, I could never ask you to do that, but what a sweet offer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards