New York-Hudson Valley

Wedding Venue in Westchester

We are looking for an upscale venue for approx. 50 people as it is a 2nd wedding to be April 2013.  Wanted X2O in Yonkers, but after the initial contact, they have not responded to our additional questions.  We are located in San Diego, but the family is in Orange County/Manhattan so we think Westchester would be easy for everyone.  Hoping to keep it low key but elegant with a resonable price point and able to have the ceremony on-site.

Re: Wedding Venue in Westchester

• Have you looked at the Surf Club in New Rochelle? it's supposed to be really nice. i THINK thats the general location you mean but maybe not. my view of where places are in NY are not always accurate lol 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_wedding-venue-in-westchester?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:118c0465-227c-4003-b74a-a5e2ff3cffb2Post:38ab0689-ff48-4ec7-9e26-21b1939cdbe5">Re: Wedding Venue in Westchester</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you looked at the Surf Club in New Rochelle? it's supposed to be really nice. i THINK thats the general location you mean but maybe not. my view of where places are in NY are not always accurate lol 
    Posted by jessica2244[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We are looking for an up-scale restaurant with a private dining room for our small party.  We DON'T want a "wedding place".</div>
  • Have you looked at Tarry Lodge, Mario Batali's place?
  • tally7tally7 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Harvest on Hudson - in Hastings on Hudson?
  • Emilios in Harrison.  It's in an old white house and is very pretty. The food is delish and they have a private room.
  • So of course plans have changed...because the Groom's parents/sister are coming in from the UK and will not be renting a car so the venue choice now has to be in Manhattan.  Anyone know of an up-scale restaurant with a private room to hold the ceremony?  It should be able to accommodate 40 +/- people and cost not to much more than $90 per person.
  • So of course plans have changed...because the Groom's parents/sister are coming in from the UK and will not be renting a car so the venue choice now has to be in Manhattan.  Anyone know of an up-scale restaurant with a private room to hold the ceremony?  It should be able to accommodate 40 +/- people and cost not to much more than $90 per person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards