Nevada-Las Vegas

Checks and slight panic

So I sent in our menu selections today to Maggiano's and updated my dress steaming reservation.  I saw the count down clock today at 40 days and had a mild panic attack.  I feel like I'm quickly running out of time.

I went to order the last of my bridesmaid gifts only to find one of the things I need is sold out.  I've contacted the store to see if they have a local vendor who sells them if not I'll probably see when they plan to get some more in stock.

I've also sent a bunch of questions to both my WC and Maggianos so now I'm just waiting on answers and then I can get a few more things done.

Re: Checks and slight panic

• SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yah, way to get some checks done! Do you mind if I ask what your menu selections were? We've never ate there so we'll be basing our choices on what everyone else recommends lol.
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I feel ya on the panic attack! I had such on off weekend! I could'nt even make breakfast without messing up! The good thing is that you got check's out of the way and it's important to focus on that right!??:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah.  It was a great weekend, I'm not sure why I went stress case today.

Sunny....We're doing stuffed mushrooms and fried raviolis for the apps, maggiano's and chopped apple & walnut for salads, ziti w/sausage and gnocchi w/vodka sauce for pasta, chicken saltimbocca & salmon w/lemon and herbs for entree, and apple crostada and cheesecake for desserts.  We're also having a wedding cake brought in.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a minor panic attack last week as well.  It's so crazy/exciting/scary how close we are getting!
  • edited December 2011
    Mine feels like a cross of panic and emotional break down! haha... I started to cry over the possibility of my dress not fitting properly on my way home on Saturday! geezeee! There was NO reason, it's going to be fine, but in my head I got all worked up! lol.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Stinkerbell..I've totally been there lately!
  • keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oy! Sounds like I have lots of mini panic attacks and freak outs to look forward to. In the meantime I'll watch you all resolve the issues that I'm doomed to have so I'll know how to handle them.

Love you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards